Chunin Exams (Part Two)

~Readers p.o.v~

We open the door to see a large room full of ninja from different villages, and they were all older than us except a few. I feel everyone's eyes on us and I let out a cold glare that made some look away. I feel a hard glare and I look over to see red hair...Gaara, once he sees that I see him he looks away.

"Sasuke-kun!" was all I heard before I saw Ino rubbing all up on him, my face showed nothing as I grabbed the back of her shirt, ripped her off and threw her to the ground. She was going to yell but then she saw it was me and looked away scarred.

"I will only tell you this once, touch my boyfriend in that way again and you'll have more than a bruised ego and ass." I said in a monotone voice that made her shiver, she nodded her head repeatedly before she scurried off.

"Hn, someone is jealous." I look over to the voice and saw Sasuke with a smirk.

"Nah, just possessive" I told him in a seductive voice and a wink, making him blush and look away.

We all greeted each other in one way or another. Some of the boys look sad when they saw the Sasuke and I are together though.

"So the rookie 10 is back together once again. This will be fun. For the people who are strong enough, right Sasuke?" Kiba said causing Sasuke to smirk.

"Be careful Kiba, you seem overconfident." Sasuke said.

"We trained like hell. We are not going to lose to you." Kiba fought back.

"Shut up, I'm not going to lose to any of you" Naruto joined in.

"I'm so-rry Nar-ut-o. Kib-a d-idn't me-an it th-that way." Hinata said while she played with her fingers.

"What" Naruto asked causing Hinata to blush.

"Akamaru sure looks tasty" I heard Choji mumble.

While the continued their conversations, I felt a weird chakra coming our way.

"You guys should quiet down a little bit. You're all rookies right? fresh out of the academy? I wouldn't myself a spectacle if I were you." I owner to that weird chakra said. I glared at the grey haired teenager.

"he is off kit, best to stay far away from him." Hoshimi told me.

"already thinking the same thing Hoshimi" I told her.

"Who are you to talk to us like that?" Ino questioned.

"I am Kabuto Yakushi but seriously, look around you." We did and almost every ninja was looking at us. "You have made quite the impression. See those guys? They are rain ninja, and they are quite touchy. Everyone here is, the exams make everyone tense up and I bet you won't want to rub someone the wrong way." He stated as if he knew everything, I just glared at him.

"It sounds to me like you have done this before. The question is how many times have you failed?" I asked with a bored tone, I thought I saw him blush but it was gone before I could have time to process that it was there to begin with.

"Ummm...this is actually my seventh, but they are held twice a year. So this would be my fourth year." Ka-whatever his name is- said.

"Wow, so you're like a veteran. That must mean you like an expert right now." Sakura said, filled with excitement.

"You are as dumb as he is, he is pathetic and should give up if he has taken this exam seven times and failed all of them." I said with no emotion, I saw Sakura wanted to 'scold' me for being 'rude', but she didn't say anything because she was to scared of me. Dumb-ass just rubbed the back of his neck.