One Shot!!!

Hey guys!! First published one shot. Tell me what you think! And be honest. Tell me the good parts and bad parts.

Song: "Tag, Your it" by Melanie Martinez.
________________________
Looking at me through your window... Boy you had your eye out for a little.
He.
He had been watching you for a while now, and this was the day he was gonna make you his.

Whether you wanted it, or not.

You.
You were walking down the street back home with those grocery bags. Missing the pack of marshmallows you wanted, but couldn't have. Your Doctor told you that you needed to eat healthier, and your parents agreed (-_-).

As you were walking by a very dark alley, you heard someone, or something... It was calling for help. "Help... Please..." Said a weak voice from the inside of the alley.
I'll cut you up and make you dinner... You've reached the end, you are the winner...

What your innocent mind didn't realize, was that he was in there. Waiting for you to fall into his trap. Yes, you were -your age- .Yes, you should know better. But...

What heartless soul could just ignore such hurt cries for help?

As you walked in the alley, you noticed something was wrong. There was no one looking hurt or injured. Just a man in a jacket.

Rolling down your tinted window... Driving next to me, real slow...

"Why hello." The man said. This scared you a bit, but if you ran...

He may have a fire arm. A gun.

"How are you doing today? Good I hope. That Doctor's visit didn't make you very happy..."

Said let me take you for a joyride... I've got some candy for you inside....

At this point, you knew something was TERRIBLY wrong. So, you did what any sane Möbian would have done.

You ran.

Running through the parking lot, he chased me and he wouldn't stop. Tag, your it. Tag tag, your it.

He just stood there, giving you the sense that he would leave you alone.

But you were wrong.

He teleported in front of you and caught you, then fell backward (on purpose) leaving you on top of him, not loosening his tight grip on you.

Grabbed my hand, pushed me down. Took the words right out my mouth. Tag, your it. Tag tag, your it.

You started to wiggle and squirm to no avail. You were just about to scream, when he instantly clamped his hand on your mouth. "Ssshhh... It's okay my love..."

Can anybody hear me? I'm hidden underground. Can anybody hear me? Am I talking to myself? Saying tag, your it. Tag tag, your it. He's saying tag, your it. Tag tag, your it.

Then suddenly, your vision went black.

You woke up in an old looking room which contained a bed, a drawer, a rocking chair, an oversized teddy bear, and a closet. But strange enough, there were no windows. "What...?"
A little bit of poison in me... I can feel your skin in my teeth...

Out of the shadows stepped a golden figure. "I see you're finally awake, darling~" said the person. Judging by his body structure and voice, your mind decided he was male.
I love it when I hear you breathing... I hope to god your never leaving...

In a second you realized, you recognized that voice... It was the man from the alley! You got up and ran for the door.
Running through the parking lot, he chased me and he wouldn't stop. Tag, your it. Tag tag, your it.