Oh. Sorry.

Flynn's P.O.V

   I haven't been to school in about a month or so. I also haven't talked to anyone. Anyone, being Carson, Emma, & Mavis... I really fucked it all up with her. Emma would come in my room & tell me that she wouldn't get out of bed because of me. The second week of me being a no show, Emma told me that she would go to school but not talk to anyone but some kid & Emma herself.

   Today, I finally pulled myself together & got out of bed. As I walked into the kitchen Emmas eyes buldged out of their sockets.

  "Flynn?! Hey! Are you coming to school?" I nodded & she squealed. How she managed to stay so happy? Don't ask me because I have no idea how. "Alright big bro! Let's go!"

   I grabbed a bag of the little fruit gummies & left out the door with Emma on my heels. Walking into the school I could feel the burning of eyes at the back of my head.

   "Hey bro! Been a while." James smiled grabbing me into a bro hug. I nodded & scratched the back of my head.

     "I got to go." I mumbled brushing past him & the swarm of people piling up behind him.

   I didn't care about anyone else. I wanted to see her. Come on where are you?! I was looking around frantically until I saw her. At her locker, her long dirty blond hair falling down to the small of her back. Her lips were rosie red & her cheeks were flushed pink. She looked, no she is, so beautiful. My eyes flickered over from her to the figure that loomed above her.

   It was a guy I haven't seen before but he looked really familiar. Wait, that day I kissed Mavis infront of her class, he was a part of the group with James. She was, she was blushing because of him? What could- oh god are they...? As if to answer my question he leaned down to her lips & placed his on hers.

    I wasn't sad. Not at all, no, I was pissed. The anger within me came flying out & my blood was boiling. He pulled away from her & she smiled up to him. A smile that broke everything I had left in me. He walked away from her figure & she looked down to the ground, tucked her hair behind her ear & then met my eyes.

   Her face softened & it looked like she was about to cry but she slammed her locker & called the guys name as if to catch up with him. 'Xander' huh, & here I was thinking the devils name was Lucifer. I guess I made a mistake. I made more than one mistake, & it costed me the girl of my dreams.

   "I was... I was going to tell you but you shut me out." Emma said twiddling her fingers. She was looking down at her hands & would not look me in the eye.

   I just turned & stormed away from her. I have better things to do then cry over a girl who doesn't even want me anymore. I will always want her, she's not his. Mavis is mine & only mine.

   Mavis's P.O.V

   *a month earlier*

   Emma told me the following day. My heart broke for their family. I couldn't understand what they were going through but maybe I could help them feel better. So, I bought Emmas favourite ice cream & bought a copy of the hangover, Flynn's favourite movie.

   I knocked on the door. Emma was the one who came to the door. She only opened it a crack to poke her head out. "Hi. Uh, can I just come over to your house?"