Introduction

Abbey's Introduction

Hello my name is Abbey and I live in a small house on the coast of British Columbia. My life is overall going great, I'm a grade 7 student at Crossland Elementary School, and I live with my mom and my 2 sisters and 3 brothers. I help my mom around the house a lot since my dad is gone, when I get home from school on Tuesday's I make supper for the family. My sister's names are: Liz, and CeCe, and my 3 brother's names are: Logan, Jakob, and Sean. Out of my siblings I'm the youngest child. Being the youngest can be hard at times but the majority of the time it is awesome, you get to learn from your older siblings if you're an only child, so I can learn from 5 siblings. To show our age differences here are there ages: Liz (14), Logan (16), CeCe (14), Jakob (18), Sean (17), and Me (13). My sisters were both born at the same time so they have a closer bond with each other than I have with them. But my sisters still care about me LOTS a that's all that matters. My brother Logan and I have a close bond together. Logan has always been there for me and I wouldn't want it any other way. I look forward to having kids when I'm older, because I have learnt a lot from my mom about parenting. Anyways my name is Abbey Maloy and this is who I am.