Chapter 18

*I feel really bad that most of my parts are basically authors notes. Like I mostly skip them so why do I write them I don't even know.*

Ashton's POV

We all waited for Kate to finish her food so we could all go to the mall. Correction. We all waited PATIENTLY for Kate to finish her food. However, after 20 minutes of patiently waiting for Kate to finish Grace grew impatient.

"It does not take this long for someone to finish their god damn food. So either you eat faster or I shove it down you god damn throat." Grace snapped.

"But then I'll choke." Kate pointed out.

"Good. Choke and die. That leaves no annoying girls to get in Sean's pants." Grace hissed.

I snorted out a laugh but regained my composure.

Kate glared at me and I shrugged. Calum glanced at me and I glanced back, already knowing what he was planning on doing.

Don't do it Cal. It might get on her clothes then we'll have to wait even longer, I thought to myself as I shook my head at him, signifying that his plan was a bad one.

Before I could stop him he already bumped into Kate, purposely spilling her food on the floor.

"Hey!" She yelled.

"Oops. sorry. Clumsy me." Calum shrugged.

"You're lucky it didn't get on my clothes or you'd be..." Kate wasn't able to finish her sentence cause Mali jumped in.

"Whatever you do to my brother will be 20 times worse for you. Just store that in your brain your royal bitchiness." Mali pointed a finger at Kate as she narrowed her eyes, as if she was daring Kate to do something.

Kate scoffed and walked away as Luke came back with paper towels to clean up the spilled food. I winced as the door slammed shut.

"I take that as our cue to go." Brooke chimed in.

"Yeah lets go." Mikey said as he ushered Brooke out the door with his hand on her back.

I glanced out of the corner of my eye to see Calum glaring at Michael. Everyone walked ahead of Calum so I joined him at the back.

"Someone's jealous." I said in a sing songy voice.

"What are you talking about? No I'm not. Brooke is just a friend. If she hangs out with Mikey she hangs out with Mikey." He stated.

"So if I say that I heard Michael talking about asking Brooke out, you wouldn't mind at all." I lied, sneaking a glance at him.

"What? Michael is going to ask out Brooke? He's such a girl stealer!" He whisper-shouted at me in a childish tone.

I smirked at him.

"You, Ashton Fletcher, are a filthy, low down, no good, lying man and I hate you." Calum said as he crossed his arms like a five year old.

"Awe. Cal you love me." I answered back right before we got to the car and loaded in.

"TO THE MALL!" Michael shouted as Brooke giggled and with that we pulled out of the driveway, following the car in front of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brooke's POV

"Michael, you're such a dork." I laughed as he put one of those big floppy hats on.

"I don't know what you're talking about darling. I look fabulous." He said in a posh voice causing me to laugh a little harder.