Part 1

Naru was at his desk, Mai got done making tea and gave it to him. Naru has gotten over his anger toward Mai. Mai knew he's grown attached to Tora, she tries to keep her jealousy under control. At times she lets it slip. Like one time Naru was leaving, and she asked where he was going, he said he was going for a walk, she let it slip, "You're just going to see Tora!" That got a death glare from Naru.

Mai was focused on her own thoughts when the phone rang.

"Shibuya Psychic Reasearch!" He answered.

Mai watched.

"Alright I'll be right there, thank you!" Naru said and hung up, he got his jacket.

"Uh, Naru, what's going on?" Mai asked.

"Get you coat, Lin get the van, Tora's awake, and wants to talk to us, mostly me!" Naru said, he turned to Mai.

"And Mai keep you jealously under control!" He said.

Mai gawked.

Naru always knew Mai liked him, he had no interest in her, he always saw her as a child, he knew that Masako like him too, she tried to black mail him, but he finally stood up to her, and said, "There are other ways to get my attention, instead of black mailing me, why didn't you just ask, I have no interest in you, so unless you never want to come back working for me again, stop your childish behavior." Of course Masako was hurt, but Naru has no sympathy for those who disrespect him. And because Masako tried to black mail him, he lost all respect for her.

Mai blushed and looked down.

"Fine, I just have one question, why do you like Tora so much!" Mai asked glaring.

"Because unlike you, she's more mature, despite her mental disorder, she respect those who don't judge her." Naru said. "And she 14 Mai, she's a child." Naru said.

"You don't treat her like a child!" Mai said.

"If you act like a child, you'll get treated like a child, she doesn't act like one!" Naru said.

"I'm no older than you, and you treat me like a child." Mai said.

"If you act like a child, you get treated like one!" He repeated.

"But..." Naru interrupted.

"Enough Mai, I'm done talking!" Naru said and walked out the door.

Mai growled, and fallowed.

Once they got to the hospital. It had a different feeling. Mrs. Hana came out.

"Welcome back Mr. Shibuya!" She said.

"Thank you, how is everything?" He asked.

"Actually great, since the ghost left, my patients have calmed down." Mrs. Hana.

"That's good to hear, how is Tora?" Naru asked.

"She's good, she's actually asking for you!" Mrs. Hana.

Naru actually smiled.

"Come fallow me, since she's been better, we've moved her to building B."

They fallowed her to building B.

They walked in, building B was a lot different. It more Windows, a T.V. The rooms had curtains, in some rooms the patients have picture frames, stuff animals, and some patients actually wore regular clothes.

"Building B, has a little more freedom!" Mrs. Hana explained.

She stopped a nurse.

"Do you know where we can find Tora?" She asked.

"I think she's in the garden." The nurse said.

"Thank you!" Mrs. Hana said and led them to the garden. Indeed Tora was in the garden, she was wearing a long short sleeve dress, with blue flowers. She had white slip on shoes. Sitting on her knees picking flowers.

"Can she do that?" Mai asked.

"Of course, it's a coping method, most all the patients pick flowers to put in their rooms." Mrs. Hana said.

"Tora, your guest are here!" Mrs. Hana said.

Tora put the flowers in a white plastic vase, and got up, she looked at them and smiled.

"Hello Kazuya, Hello Lin, Mai!" She said.

Whit effort Mai smiled.

"Hi Tora." She said.

She smiled at Mai.

"What is it about Kazuya you like so much?" She asked.

Mai gasped. "How'd she know that!"

"I-I don't know I-I..." Mai couldn't finish.

Tora shook her head.

"You have to have a reason, to like someone." Tora said. "Their looks, smile, personality!" Tora said. "You like him for his looks!" Tora said.

Mai blushed.

"He has no interest in you though!" Tora said.

Mai growled.

"How do you know, you're just a mentally challenged girl!" Mai said, she immediately covered her mouth on what she just said.

A hurt look crossed Tora's face, she dropped the vase, and ran threw a garden arch that was embedded in some trees.

"Oh no Tora honey, come back!" Mrs. Hana shouted, she and a nurse ran after her.

Naru turned to Mai. Mai looked at him, she has never seen so much hate in those eyes.

"Mai, if I hear another word come from your mouth, I'm going to leave you at the office during cases, keep your mouth shut, starting now!" Naru said.

Mai said nothing!

They all went in the direction that Tora went. They saw her sitting against a large tree, her face was buried in her knees. The nurse and Mrs. Hana was kneeling down trying to comfort her.

"Mai you stay here, Lin make sure she obeys!" Naru said.

Mai watched as Naru walked over to Tora, he knelt down. Tora looked up. Naru turned and next to her, Tora buried her face in his chest, Naru wrapped his arms around her. Mrs. Hana and the nurse got up, and left them a lone. She smiled down at them.

"He's grown fund of her, kind of like a older brother." Mrs. Hana said.

She looked at Mai.

"What she said to you was uncalled, but you can remind them of their disorders." She said.

Mai nodded.

Naru helped Tora up, she walked back threw the garden arch.

"Mrs. Hana, I was wondering if I can take her with me for a week, giver her break from here." Naru said.

Mrs. Hana smiled.

"Okay, but if anything happens, you know how to reach me!" Mrs. Hana said.

Mai gawked at Naru.

"Great!" Mai mumbled.

TBC