The Monkey Business

Please read my other books in my works thank you and enjoy!

Chapter 1 <3

What’s love got to do with our family’s business? Well I think A LOT!..

Years before-highschool

My old dad worked so hard in a well known company for twenty years. Yes he has much savings enough to call our family a rich clan but with mom they hid this from all my siblings and me this is because they don’t want us to be spoiled. So we remained at the medium class of the social classes. Until he met a rich and handsome business man Seth Smith at his late 50’s of age when I was in high school.

Seth was really someone you’d go gaga about or in a more etiquette way head-over-heels for. He’s muscular body that was flawless, he’s half messy hair and deep blue eyes and kissable lips..-thinking about it now makes my head feel dizzy. A one word that best describes him-- HOT! ..but something’s not right his a bachelor and was already 30 almost half of my age when I was 17 back then.He’s such a bright man and knows the path ways of business and all those stuff.

Every time I would see him in a business party my mouth would drop off and he would giggle and close it for me. He was my dad’s well I say boss slash- business partner.

When my Geometry was hatching eggs and my mom would talk like a broken disk from morning till before I go to bed he volunteered to be my tutor and trust me it was so hard to concentrate but the hell happened to my test it turned out to be good I guess because he’s words of such a beautiful deep voice vibrated all the way through my heart and brain acquiring all those mathematical things and that’s the time we even got much closer but I didn’t see him after graduation.

Two years before 2010—20yrs old

I became a college student of law and by second year I met him again after a long time. He was more handsome than ever, single and a mutual relationship was little by little building up. My family had variety of business already at that time and was really getting even richer.

He’s words to me at that time which I’ll never forget is..

“Two years.” He said to me calmly.

“Two years?” I got confused.

“Yes.. Two years, Two years please wait for me.” He demanded.

“Wa-Wait?..What’s with it?” I asked jokingly would my words full nervousness and my chattered.

“Ash.. I don’t know but maybe this is never too late.” He said seriously this time.

I swallowed and had hard time breathing. I think the time had just stopped and my heartbeat symbolizes the seconds of this is earth it’s so loud. He grabbed my arm and hugged me I can feel the hot air from his mouth as it went near my ears. It’s winter but I feel like it’s spring. Finally he spoke “Ashley, I’m madly in love with you. Can you be my girlfriend even if I leave for France? Two years I shall come back and if in that two years our love still lasts and grows let me your husband.”

My mind was shouting with joy, fireworks all over the place an electric that’s electrifying me and hearing the song party rock anthem—well I guess if that song was already sang at that time it would definitely be it.

I looked at him with sparkling eyes and smiled that would like a grin already. I nodded and said  “My parents are strict.”

We laughed which knowingly is really convince about the idea of us together since I am doing well when his there. Seth head swaying while I can’t cover the smile on my face but just bit my lips and twitched it. I leveled my shoulders to my cheeks because it was cold my body started to play going sideways.

“So?..” would full courage he spoke

“YES!” I was about to go for a full hug but he touched my cheeks and pressed his lips against mine a perfect full kiss which lifted my foot and began to tip toe.

**

2012-going 23 years old

“Morning!! Wake up” My mom ordered me.

I stretched my hand and twist on my sides I grabbed sweetly Seth’s framed picture “Good morning!” and kissed the picture.

I went to the dining room and had some breakfast

“Ash go to the bakery of our new business partner we need supplies for their foods so that we can sell it when you go back here bring her. You know her she’s Julie Moore remember?” mom asked.

“Oh yes Aunt Julie!” It was by then that I realized “What!? Aunt Julie?”

“Yes it’s her.”

“NOOOOoooO00000ooooOOOOOOOooo!” I shouted in disbelief

A/N: What do you think let me know if I should continue or not thanks so much! : ) Take care!