|| xii ||

Andy's POV:

"why not?!"

"he doesn't love me Johnny .. so just please --"

"of you're not gonna do it for him, then do it for me and Yannie! i'm his father .. and i need to see her !" and with that, i hung up ..

i threw my phone somewhere om the couch and wiped my face with my palm ..

why the hell is she so stubborn?! i wish Yannie wont get her attitude ..

° ° °
"hey .. i gotta news for you .." he stopped plucking the guitar and waited for me to continue ..

"what ??" he finally asked when i didn't continued ..

"guess who's coming hoooome .." i stated with a smile .. his eyes widened in surprise ..

"Hayley?!" he asked with the widest smile on his face .. my shoulders fell and my smile disappeared in disappointment ..

"nooo !! Avril .." this time, its his time to show disappointment ..

"ugh ! baby!!" he yelled in protest .. i giggled ..

"ooh .. look at the sweet couple .." Pete interrupted .. Joe threw him a disgust look .. and so did i ..

"we are not a couple .." we said in unison .. looked at each other and laughed ..

"oh really?" Patrick asked when he entered the living area ..

"ugh ! no .." Joe ..

"baby !!" Pete squealed immitating Joe's reaction earlier ..

"ugh! shut the fvck up Pete Lewis!" Joe hissed .. we all laughed ..

we practiced for our performance later .. we've been receiving lots of invitations these past few weeks .. whether on bar or some occasions ..

and i think its great .. for all of us .. to keep us busy and keep us distracted from our personal lives ..

° ° °
Joe's POV:

i let out a deep sigh in the air .. i'm thinking about what Andy said .. she's coming back .. what am i supposed to feel ?

be happy, because she'll be back? or be sad because i amd Andy will stop this craziness ? but why would i he happy ? why would i be sad either?!

seriously? what should i feel?

i leaned on the wall of my terrace and sighed again ..

"ugh!!" i gripped my hair in frustration .. pulled it until pain prevails over my thoughts ..

and a thought came into my mind ..

° ° °
Andy's POV:

"why wont you?!"

"he's happy with you Johnny! just make him happy!" she yelled back ..

"no !! i cant !!ugh !!" i sturck the wall beside me in frustration ..

"and why not ?! you've been dating for months now! why wont you just make it till the end?!"

"i said no!!" i went closer to her and gripped her shoulders and looked intently in her eyes .. "please !! please Avril .. dont .. take himaway from me .. just please .. save him from me .." i begged in a cracked voice ..

"what are you talking about Andrew John ?! you're freaking the hell out of me .."

"just please Avril June .. i begging you .. i fvcking begging you .." then a tear fell from a corner of my eye .. she did not answer ..

i let go of her hand .. went on the room where Yannies sleeps peacefully .. good thing she wasn't awake when we fought .. i kissed her forehead gently and bid her goodbye ..

Avril was just there .. waiting for me to say something .. but i didn't .. i just stared at her .. beggin still .. and walked away ..