Awkward Moment

As you ran around the house, waiting for a way to stop him, you hear him run upstairs. "Oh No!! He's gonna be here any second now!" I said. At last, he arrived. You opened the door before he knocked. "D-d-Denis! Heey.. What are you doing here? Heh..." I stutter. "Oh well, I just saw the moving truck and I knew it was for you so.. I brought you the furniture!" He replied. "Oh. Uh, thanks.*you blush* "Yeah... Heh.. Anyways, do you mind me helping you out?" He asked. "Oh! Uh no, not at all!" You replied. "Oh, great! Ok, which room first? I prefer your room." He answered. "Oh.. Uhm, well, you see--" You say. "Oh, C'mon! Please? For me?" He replied. "*you sigh* Ok, fine." You answered. "YES! THANK YOU SO MUCH! *he kissed you on the cheek* (In your brain) "Omg.. HE JUST KISSED ME!! <3 <3 <3 I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!". (Back IRL) "Uhm, okay then. Let's start unpacking!" As you unpack the stuff from the boxes, Denis saw a picture of you and your old boyfriend. He asked "Hey, if you don't mind, who is this guy?". "Oh uh, t-that's my umm--COUSIN! YEAH COUSIN! Heh..". You replied. "Oh well, he looks like your--" (In your head)"Please don't say boyfriend please don't!". (IRL) "Your big brother!" He said. "Oh, heh. Yeah.. 'brother'. You stutter. After 2 hours, you finally furnished the whole ENTIRE apartment, which is PRETTY BIG! Later, someone knocks on the door, It's your ex-boyfriend! Oh my gosh! Eek! You open the door at last. "Oh hey babe! It's me, Simon!" He said. "Boyfriend?!?" Denis shouted. "Uhh... Hi cousin! Heh, oh you, pretending to be my bae. I start to stutter. "But--". You cover his mouth. "Haha! VERY FUNNY! Now please, i have some stuff to do.. Heh." You push him out the door. "Wait, so that's your cousin? Or-- boyfriend?". Denis asked. "Oh, it's my boyfrie--". Umm i mean my COUSIN! Heh.. You reply. "Denis makes a serious face* TELL ME, IS IT YOUR BOYFRIEND OR COUSIN?! HUH?! WHO?!" He shouted LOUDLY. "You start to cry* I can't.. *you ran away, out the building and you ran into a boy.

Hey mah peeps! Soz if this was short. Anyway. Bye mah peeps!