The Arrival.

At the start, all i remember was me being soooo.... nervous! I knew there were going to be four girls and four boys, but i was still nervous, i was stoked and full of excitement as i actually got into the surf academy but, scared, frightened all the other emotions you get. I waved good-bye at my parents as they left me at the academy. All alone, i remember walking up the stairs of the beach house. Knock, knock, knock was the noise that brought me back to reality, i was standing right in front of the academy, this is it, what Ive been waiting for. Apparently they take things very, and i mean VERY seriously. Ive wanted to be a surfer ever since i was a little kid, the first moment i got on my board and the first wave i caught. My legs started to wobble as Johnny opened the door. Johnny is our surf instructor and our carer. He was one of the best people I will ever know!

"Ahh, you must be Bec! Nice to see you finally!" Were his first words, i remember everything so well! Or it could just mean that my head is going crazy and in full speed from being awake so late.. (Maybe?)

I walked inside the beach house with my bags and went to look around. The first room i saw or went into was the lounge room, as i call it, there i was met with two guys and one girl.

"Hello!" I squeeked out.

"Oh finally there is a girl! Hi, i'm Fiji!" Fiji said, she had short blond hair that only went to her shoulders and blue eyes, tanned skin of course unlike me i had brown hair, brown/hazel eyes and kinda tanned skin.

"Bec, nice to meet you!" I started to feel more and more comfortable as we all sat down and talked. One of the guys name was Noah and the other was Kai. They were really sweet for guys, but as i said before they take in four girls and four boys so two more girls and boys.

As time went by everyone came, two more girls and two more boys. One of the girls name was Flo and the other was Pearl, they were all so nice! The guys names were Nathen and Brett.

All the guys had blond hair which made it weird but for the girls we had two blond hairs (Pearl and Fiji) And two brunette (Me and Flo). Me and Flo became really good friends quickly. She liked nearly everything i liked etc.. Music, Movies, you get the picture. But before anything happened the clock struck 9, so that meant Johnny had to come sort us out.

"Well, G'day everyone, as you may know, i'm Johnny, i am your couch this year!" Johnny said. Ben started 'Whooping'

I don't remember clearly what Johnny said to us, but  i'm pretty sure it was about safety and surfing. What i do remember is this xD.

"So, does everyone have that clear?" Johnny asked. Everyone said yes.

"Well that's good because now i have to assigned your room mates!" I got so excited when he said that i nearly fell of the couch.

"Easy there Bec, no need to get excited!" Johnny said obviously seeing how excited i was.

It all went crashing down when Johnny came out with two hats filled with names. He couldn't be drawing out names! But, as usual i guess wrong.

Johnny picked the girls first.

"Bec and..." Please be Flo, please be Flo, I chanted in my head.

I couldn't believe what i heard when Johnny  called out the name 'Flo' and i could see Flo was more than excited too!

"That would mean Pearl and Fiji will have to be roomies together!" Johnny said.

I remember them both saying 'yes' and fist pumping the air. Sadly the boys have to all room up together.

The next thing Johnny said was:

"Okay, so lets see what rooms everyone is having!" Johnny said. I looked around to see everyone more than happy to see what was going on.

"Oh what the heck? You can all choose yourself!" Everyone cheered! "But, be sensible!"

Me and Flo choose the room at the far end corner of the house next to the other girls and the boys choose opposite from ours.

I really was STOKED for this year, i couldnt have it any other way, and thank-god to the not-nervous anymore :D