Before it began / Chapter 1

(Mary) MOM: " Wake up Alicia, I don't want you to be late for school!" She yelled from the kitchen downstairs hoping to get a response from her daughter.

ALICIA: "Okay mom, I will be down in a minute." She said as she rolled out of her warm black sheets with blood red hearts in a beautiful zigzag pattern all over them.

Alicia's once warm feet were now touching the cold hardwood floor of her
tiny black emo looking bedroom.

She walked over to her little closet picking out her favorite black skinny jeans, when she decided that today she wanted to wear her black and blue Hollywood undead shirt with them.

( She has loved Hollywood undead since she was twelve. She's always loved their masks and how they were so reckless.)

She looked and looked until she was about to give up, so she decided to ask her mom.

ALICIA: "Mom, where is my Hollywood undead T-shirt?!"

(Mary) MOM: "I think it's still in the laundry room hanging up." She responded.

Alicia now walking out of the laundry room wearing her Hollywood undead T-shirt, walked down the long up stairs hallway connecting to the hardwood stairs that led her down to the living room, where she turned on the tv hoping to fill the house with more sound to help her stay awake.

After turning on the tv she walked into the kitchen where the smell of warm and savory bacon filled her senses.

ALICIA: " Whatcha cookin good lookin?" Alicia said with a smile.

(Mary) MOM: " Your favorite, bacon and eggs." She replied, giggling.

ALICIA: " Thanks mom!" She said happily.

(Mary) MOM: " So do you have any plans for after school?"

ALICIA: " I don't know." She said shrugging her shoulders hoping her mom wasn't trying to trick her into going somewhere she didn't want to.

(Mary) MOM: " Well, I was thinking since I get off work early today. We could go spend some mother daughter time at the park."

ALICIA: " Sounds good." She said, walking out the door to get on the bus.

ALICIA: " Bye mom! I love you!." She said entering the bus to go to school.