Chim- A marriage of convenience Part 9-10

Part 9

Cheryl was at the bathroom. It was the only room where she could be alone. 

The party was good, she danced a lot and had fun with her friends but she couldn't forget that Kimberley also was at the party. 

Cheryl's eyes found her again and again.

They spoke only a few words when the girl arrived. Kimberley was standing alone in the corner for a long time with the same piece of cake in her hand before she started dancig with Tre. Tre was perfect. He had good sence of humour, he was polite, clever, handsome. But Cheryl didn't like him. And she didn't like what she saw.

They danced too close to each other.

It made Cheryl angry. She needed time to calm down so she went to the bathroom. She couldn't stay there too long someone always needed the toilet. They could use only the ground floor rooms for the party.

Cheryl was halfway back to the living-room when she shaw Kimberley and Tre to step into the guest bedroom.

Cheryl's anger came back immediately. She had nothing to do with Kimberley, but they were married on paper. They had a contract and cheating wasn't in it.

Cheryl hurried to the bedroom without thinking and pushed down the door handle. The door opened silently and she turned on the light. Tre and Kimberley were already lying in bed, Tre’s left hand was under Kimberley’s dress the other one unzipping his trousers.

’Get out! We're in action!' He hissed without looking up.

’I can see it.’ Cheryl stayed at the door. She sounded arrogant but she felt stupid inside. As she saw them in bed she knew she shouldn't have to follow them. She wasn't a babysitter and Kimberley could do what she wanted.

Those papers didn't mean anything.

'I just wanted to know everything is ok with you!'

Tre stopped her moves and looked at Cheryl from between Kimberley’s legs.

’Jesus Cheryl, sometimes you’re *Ducking* strange! I don’t hurt her I’m about making her day.' He smiled smugly and began to caress Kimberley's thigh again. 'Or maybe her whole life. Right, honey?'

Cheryl heard Kimberley's soft moan and watched as she put her hand slowly on the stroking hand. The blood rushed to Cheryl's cheeks. She was right. Kimberley was only a *Female Dog*.

’Have a great fun!' She told them coldly turning off the light.

Only Tre answered.

'Trust me, We’ll have.'

Part 10

Kimberley wasn't able to speak and her body was numb but her mind started working.

She heard Cheryl's voice and the room wasn't dark anymore.

Kimberley knew something happened what she didn't want at all. She was just too weak to fight against it. Hearing Cheryl she felt hope but the room was suddenly dark again and the door closed.

Cheryl wasn't here because of her. Her heart fooled her.

Kimberley heard a satisfied sigh and felt a wild mouth on her own. After the kiss weird taste was in her mouth.

’Please… no’ She wanted to shout these words but she could only manage a  whisper. The guy laughed.

’You will like it babe, no one has complained after it. ’ He put two fingers on the pulp lips. 'This lips are made to do wonderful things with guys, too bad you’re not able to show me what they can do.'

His hand went back to his zipper from Kimberley’s mouth but he couldn't finish undoing his trausers. The door was open again and the lights on.

’What the *Duck*!’ He was really angry now but before he could do anything  he was on the floor.

’Get out’ Cheryl stood next to him. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were dead cold.

’Hey babe…’ Tre tried to make some chat with her but Cheryl grabbed his shirt.

’Get out now!’ She was small but she could fight. It was her house and the girl in bed belonged to her.

’Ok Cheryl, don’t be stupid. It’s just fun. She wanted it too.’

’Get out’ Cheryl repeated and knew if Tre didn’t move she would do something stupid.

’Chezz…’

Kimberley’s voice was strangely weak. Cheryl let Tre’s shirt and focus on the girl. Tre left the room as Cheryl turned away. He closed the door behind himself with a bang.

’What the f*ck have you thought, you...’ She began but didn't continue. Kimberley's lower lip was bleeding and her whole body trembled softly.

’Chezz..’ She repeated. Her eyes were lifeless and unfocused. The sight made Cheryl's anger melt.

 ’That *Ducking* twat…’ She wanted to run after him but she couldn't let Kimberley alone. The girl needed her. She  moved closer and sat down onto the bed next to her. She didn't know what to do. She just looked at her.

'Chezz' Kimberley told her name again and her hand found Cheryl's. It was lying between them. She wasn't strong enough to take it but she needed to feel her. Cheryl unconsciously turned her hand and interwined their fingers. With her other hand she put a lock of hair behind Kimberley’s ear.