#7-First Kiss

Levi-
You and Levi were walking through your local park just enjoying the nature surrounding the both of you. Levi stopped and asked
"Would you care to sit Madame?" Whilst bowing with a posh British accent.
"Okay." You say while giggling and take a seat on the bench by the duck pond. You two stay in silence for a while before you felt a hand pressing into yours then a baby finger hooking with yours before Levi took your had in his fully. You just smiled and squeezed his hand lightly witch he returned. After a few more minutes of silence Levi broke it by saying
"Y/N, I can't help myself from this." You looked at him ready to reply but didn't have time to do so as you felt a pair of soft warm lips against yours...

Nate-
You and Nate were having a movie day at his you were watching Spider-Man, like you always do. He had his arm lightly around you shoulders while you had your hand on his chest cuddled up into his side. He seemed fidgety like he was nervous. So you decided to ask him if everything was alright.
"Nate, is everything alright babe?" He just looked at the TV and said
"Well... Have I ever told you your gorgeous?" You blushed and looked into his eyes but before you could say anything he placed his lips on yours...

Drew-
You were backstage at the tides performance and were really proud of the boys they were singing young love and when Drew's part came he looked over at you.
•••
After all of their songs he said into the microphone
"Y/N can you come here please?" You were shocked but walked on stage the crowd cheered.
"I've always wanted to do this..." Drew said before placing a soft kiss on your lips...

Austin-

You and Austin were watching a scary movie at the cinema so whenever it had a jump scare you would hide you face in Austin's chest  and his grip would tighten.
•••
After what felt like hours of jump scares Austin saw you were shaking so pulled you into home and said.
"Don't worry I'm here no one will ever hurt you!" And with that he kissed all your worries away...