Part 1

Donghyuck keep denying the feeling that keep borthering him lately. It's not that he's not used to it but he's the one who started it first. Hugging and being annoying are his habit. Yuta even warning him that one day he will punches him but that won't stop him.

Until one day, "Will you ever stop Lee Donghyuck! Stop being immature. You starting to piss me off now! Get the fuck out of my room!" That sharp words come from Mark's mouth make him stop immediately. Yuta and Taeil who's playing inside their share room also stop playing.

"I'm so sorry.."

"Sorry?! Don't say that word if you never meant it. Or if you going to do it again later! Grow up!"

"Yah Mark Lee, why are you so mad? He's just joking. Chill okay?" It's feel unsual for Yuta, out of NCT 127 members backing up Donghyuck being annoying. He's the one who always support those who want to strangle Donghyuck if he's teasing his members. But not today, not when Donghyuck clearly hurt from Mark's words.

"Aiee..don't be so mad Mark. I promised I won't disturb you ever again. Mark my words. What a nice pun, Lee Donghyuck!" Donghyuck said in his usual playful manner but Yuta and Taeil know he's covering his feeling and Mark is too dumb to realise it. Taeil playful hugging Donghyuck from behind and push him out the door when he looks at his teary eyes.

"Lee Taeyong! We want to eat ramen!!" Yuta shout at certain small member who laying on the couch after he walked out the bedroom leaving Mark behind.

"Yah, what with the shouting inside the room? Did you fighting again?" Taeyong is directly accused Yuta and Donghyuck but received a punch on his shoulder. "Not me idiot! I just want to eat."

Then Taeyong realised Donghyuck being extra quite after he exited from Mark's room. To know his roommate, he's far from quite especially when he asked Taeyong to cook ramen for him. But not today. It's easy to put the puzzle together. Mark was shouting and Donghyuck being quite. These two things never happened in their dorm. Never ever happened since their pre-debut era. So he completely aware of what happened in that room.

Taeil looking at him with knowing look but he shakes his head, mean that he won't do anything unless both of them cool down. At the end, they just continue their routines like nothing happened. Taeyong wish that Johnny was there with them. He might be a leader and good in everything but he's suck being a 'father'. He looks at Taeil and Yuta, yup, three of them are the oldest but suck being the oldest when it comes to this. He admit it.

*****

"So Mark and Donghyuck will debut in new unit, NCT Dream. Since Mark will debut the 3rd times and Donghyuck, this is your 2nd debut, I believe that both of you will be a good example for your new members." Their manager explain in front of NCT 127 members. The oldest members happily claps their hands while the two youngest still keep their silent.

"Yah Donghyuck, congratulation on your 2nd debut!" Taeyong patted his shoulder but Donghyuck feels like his shoulder getting heavier. Taeyong realized his face getting paler although he have sun-kissed skin. He knows his worries. Being roommate and his leader, Donghyuck told him everything. His worries, his doubt and his secret. Especially his problem with Mark.

"I don't think I can do it. I'm scared." Donghyuck whispered to him when they take a break from practicing. He took a seat at the corner away from the others. Donghyuck being weird since the incident with Mark. He still being playful with other members but careful with certain member. Taeyong knows that Mark is his bestfriend and seeing him ignored or being ignore by his own bestfriend hurt his feeling too.

"Hey, just be yourself. Don't worry about other things and you'll doing just great. If you are afraid, think about the other new members. They're afraid more than you. Just think that you're Mark's assistant."