Part 2

Donghyuck is back being his usual self which is to annoy each of every members in his unit. From Jisung, the maknae to Mark, the leader. But only person who doesn't mind with his old attic is Jeno. He only laughing when Donghyuck headlock his head. Maybe he has 7th sense but he can feels that his friend his struggling. He's smiling but deep down he's crying.

"You should confess already. If you're waiting for him, you're only wasting your time. He's the dumbest fool I've ever met in my life."

Donghyuck almost choked on his hot chocolate when Jeno suddenly appear behind his back in the kitchen. He's staring at Jeno with horrifed face.

"What the hell you're doing?! You almost kill me, do you know that?!"

"Oh shup up. You're being exaggerate. And stop changing the topic. Until when you want to keep the secret from him?"

"How do you know about that? I've never told anyone about that."

"Hell Donghyuck, you're being obvious and for sure you are suck keeping secret. Your face will give away your secret. Even Jisung know that you're head over heels toward that idiot. I don't know why you still haven't confess yet? Both of you making me frustrated. Sometime I want to smack both of your head."

Jeno, the eyes smile kid in their unit never ever mad at someone and here he's nagging at Donghyuck. Donghyuck keeps in mind to write this date in his diary.

"Should I help you?"

"What? How are you going to help me? Jeno what with your scary smile. You're not suitable for this role. That supposed to be my role!"

"Then stop being scaredy cat and confess!"

"Do you think that's easy? I've been giving all the hints to him but nope, that idiot still can't get all the hints. He even left me hanging."

"That's why we need to push him. I'm willing to help you since you both are helpless fool who's in love with each other."

"He doesn't love me idiot."

"Heol, both of you're idiot."

*****

"Where are you come from?! Do you know what times is it?!" Mark said before Jeno and Donghyuck step inside the house.

"Dating?" Jeno simply says like it's normal things for him. Donghyuck is staring at him with shocked face almost the same like the one on Mark's face.

"Dating? Since when?"

"None of your business Mark. Why are you being busy body?" Jeno says with a sassy manners which surprised everyone in the house.

"I am your leader and I should know about it. Although you go for a date, you should inform me first so..so people won't be worried about both of you!" All of them feels like he's talking to one person instead of both of them. Jeno still holding tightly Donghyuck's hand.

"This is our personal life. I believe we don't need to share everything to you although you're a leader. If you already forgot, I did told you that we're going for a date. Check you Kakao."

Donghyuck still staring at furious Mark. He never saw Mark being like this.

'Lets give him a test. Tonight we going out for a date. If he give some reaction then it's confirm that he have some feeling for you too.'

Although he feels a little bit happy to see his reaction but somehow he needs to push back that thought. Maybe he does being worried as a leader because it already pass midnight. Slowly he pulls Jeno closer, that make all eyes are on him now including Mark. For a second he thought Mark looks disappointed but he erased that imagination.