#Chapter 2

Lorelai stood nervously in front of the whole school

Lorelai stood nervously in front of the whole school. She was supposed to be sorted. She sat on a stool and Professor McGonagall put a hat on her head.
"Hmm, a Granger. You are very bright, just like your sister. Ravenclaw will do you good. What's that? You want to be with your sister? Well, if you are sure. Better be... GRYFFINDOR!"
Lorelai immediately relaxed and stood up from stool. She walked towards her sister and sat next to her smiling. Dumbledore than stood up and smiled.
"Welcome to the new year at Hogwarts. Or for you who are first here, welcome. This year we are doing something different. We have a Triwizard Tournament. Later in the year we will be joined by two more school. The choosing will be held 25th of October. Now, enjoy your fest."
Harry looked at Lorelai.
"So, Rory, how is that you just know coming to Hogwarts?"
Lorelai smiled.
"I met Hermione this summer. Our parents couldn't take care of both of us so they send me to an orphanage. Family from America adopted me and the letter get lost. When I got the letter it was three years late. I found out who I was. I met my parents and Hermione. So here I am now."
Harry nodded.
"We are glad to have you with us. Hermione was so excited when she told me about you."
Lorelai smiled at her sister who was talking to Ron.
"I was excited too. I was happy to have found her."
After dinner Hermione showed Lorelai her room.
"You can sleep in this bed."
Lorelai looked around the room.
"It's a beautiful room. Which bed is yours?"
Hermione showed her the bed next to Lorelai's.
"Just next to yours."
Lorelai smiled. She got dressed for bed and laid down.
"Good night, Hermione."
Hermione smiled.
"Good night, Lorelai."