Information

In this, will be basic rules and the breeds of dragons in this roleplay. If you are to participate in this roleplay, please read through these set rules, along with types/breeds of dragons and what they do if it's unclear.

The rules, are first, naturally:

1. There is to be no roleplaying outside of third person. No first person roleplay, no second, no nothing aside from third. If you disobey this rule, I will give you a warning. Have one more warning, you're out of the roleplay all together.

2. This will be in a modern time. Just keep that in mind when roleplaying, there is all the modern things that we're used to, only including dragons into it.

3. No gary-stus/mary-sues. It is extremely annoying when there's perfect characters with the best dragons running around all willy-nilly.

4. At least be fairly descriptive when it comes to the roleplay. I hate typing a long, well-versed 10 liner and getting a one liner; saying something like "She giggled." Or "She giggled and waved hello." Just... No. I will not be lenient when it comes to this rule, when people do this it annoys me to no end.

5. Absolutely no smut. You may mention it, but no doing the dirty.

6. Do. Not. Make. This. All. About. Ships. There should be friendships, foes and ships, all a good number of them. Okay? Okay.

7. No killing off other characters without the persons permission- along with my own.

8. You may breed dragons as you wish, just, take into consideration that a normal dragon brood is 2-4 eggs.

Onto types of dragons...

Basic dragon: A... Basic dragon they can be any color, they have no real powers, aside from the ability of flight.

Fire dragon

Ice dragon

Earth dragon

Electric dragon

Grass dragon

Air dragon

Undead dragon [A dragon that has been risen from the dead]

Metallic dragon [A dragon with a metallic tint to them]

Dark dragon/Night dragon