fifty-five

An act of murder on Valerie Harris?Just hours ago, actress Valerie Harris was involved in a deadly car crash when her car was slammed into oncoming traffic

Just hours ago, actress Valerie Harris was involved in a deadly car crash when her car was slammed into oncoming traffic. Her car was then rammed into by a eighteen wheeler. Police and paramedics arrived on the scene immediately. A high speed chase began between the person who rammed her onto the traffic and the police.
The car was stopped and the driver was arrested on site. And you'll never believe who the driver was... None but Chris Evans very own ex-girlfriend, Tiffany Scott.
Captain Thomas Johnson made a comment about the arrest of Tiffany Scott. "She had in fact been drinking, but had come up with the plan to murder Valerie Harris before the accident. She is still in custody and will not be allowed bail."
Tiffany Scott would not speak to us about the accident but we did speak to her roommate.
"Tiffany went crazy when Valerie had the baby. Tiffany was always protective of Chris even though he isn't hers. She could be actually mentally insane, or she's just a psychopath." says the source.

No one has been able to get word on how Valerie Harris is doing but all of us at E! hope that she makes it out alive.

Tune in for more about the accident when we have more information.