0.40

"Gabe don't go" Tallia cried as she clung to Gabe's shirt.

"Baby doll I've got to. I'm sorry. I will be back soon I promise" he said as he stood there with his arms wrapped around her.

"Gabe man we gotta go" kellin said placing a hand on Gabe's shoulder.

"Okay man I will be there in a sec." Gabe said dismissing kellin.

"Tally baby, I promise I will be back here with you and Jay soon. Okay. Don't stress or worry. Everything will be okay. I promise. I love you" Gabe said and pressed his lips firmly to Tallia's.

"I love you too" Tallia replied when they pulled away.

"Bye" Tallia said softly and walked away. 

Tallia: I miss you already.

Gabe: babe, I'm not even on the plane. Wait till then lol.

Tallia: no shit head. I missed you before I even left your arms and walked out the airport. I'm heading home now.

Tallia: I made it home.

Tallia: I got called into work. Let me know when you land safely.

Tallia: I love you come back.

Gabe: landed and on the way to the bus now. I love you too beautiful girl.

Gabe: I wish I could come back right now and hold you in my arms. Cuddle you. Watch you take care of Jay. And just watch you be beautiful and an amazing mom.

Tallia: awwwe. Ive gotta go now baby. If I don't talk later night and I love you.