Chapter One

"Welcome, welcome ladies. As you all know, the nice girls in this room will be changing in our beloved locker room for sports. Or so we say..."
I was not expecting this. I expected to go in, get changed, and head out to field hockey. Instead I get a crazy girl standing on top of a bench yell at all of us before we change.
And everyone is cool with it.
"Now before we begin, we have a new comer! Everyone welcome... Sketch Douglas!"
Now she done it. Everyone is clapping and cheering for me and they don't even know who I am. Unfortunately that girl does. She's grinning at me motioning me to come stand with her.

Lord have mercy.

I walk up with my gear bag and my stick, slowly, through the parting crowd. When I reach the talking girl I realize she has a stick too.
So she's on my team....
She sticks out a hand. "Maria Kemping. Nice to meet you."
" N..nice to meet you t...too," I reply annoyed at how shaky my voice is.
"Heh you seem a little stressed! Well just to let you know this is a normal thing. We have a few rules in here. They're simple and you'll get them fast," She pauses to puta hand on my shoulder. "It must be rough being new to a school... No friends... New teammates.... New rules...." She grinned. The whole locker room snickered with her.
Heat rose to my cheeks. I had no clue what they were snickering about.
"Hey!" Maria continued. "Why don't I teach you a rule right now?" She had such an angelic look on her face... It almost look evil..
"O...ok... S..s..sure!" I replied.
"Cool! Your first lesson is that..." She trailed off. "Wha-"
Maria punched me in the guts hard, knocking all the wind from me. Then she shoved me onto the bench, resting her foot on my chest.
I writhed under her weight, struggling to breath.
She laughed at my pathetic attempt at escape.
"What I was saying is that what happens in the locker room... Stays in the locker room."

I hope you guys enjoy my new book!!!!!! I will get a new title pic soon I promise!