Chaptter 12 Family

Leslie's P.O.V

Reaching home I saw all 7 cars I told them to buy on the lawn. I sighed in content exiting. "ALPHA SOME PEOPLE AT THE BORDER ARE ASKING FOR YOU AND AVERY" A frantic member told me. I nodded heading to the border.

Avery was already there wearing a pink ruffled top, black skinny jeans and black ankle boots. I went over and stood next to her. There was carriage behind them and I knew this was one of my visions.

I analyzed the people and saw they slightly resembled Avery and I. In all there were five of them. A women, a man, and three guys that seemed to be mine and Avery's age. I looked them over multiple times feeling something trigger in my mine.

"Why do I feel like we know each other?" I asked simultaneously with Avery. The women began crying but they looked like tears of joy. The boys grinned, And the man smiled "Were your family".

"Please come" I waved cautiously "We can discuss this in my office". They nodded and I turned towards the house them following me and Avery. We looked at each other in confusion then back at the house which we just arrived at.

Opening the doors the pack looked over to us. "Alpha female, third in command female" Avery and I nodded heading to my office. Taking a seat at the table in my office I nodded for the people to sit down.

"Well..." I drawled out leaning into my seat looking over at the people. They really looked familiar though. I swear I know them.. I just can't put my finger on it. Who are they? Why do I feel like I now them?

"I am your father Nathaniel, this is your mother Theresa, and those are your older brothers Andrew, Jay, and Liam" he smiled. Avery and I gave each other weird looks. How could they be our parents? We already have parents.

"We already have parents" Avery echoed my thoughts.

"No that is your aunt and uncle and Keith is your cousin we can prove it just call them in" he frowned. I could see sadness, confusion, and slight anger.

I mind linked my parents telling them to come to my office. They linked back an okay then entered at few minutes later. "Nathaniel" my father grinned giving the man a hug. I looked at them raising an eyebrow.

"I am going to guess he already has told you" my father sighed. My eyes harden and I stand up abruptly leaving the room. They call my name, but I ignore them and exit the house. I need a run I sighed.

Shifting not caring about my clothes knowing when I shifted back I'm be in a new outfit. Running I looked at the territory and came upon a tree. I shifted and was in a new outfit. Typical. (On the side)

Climbing the tree I sat on one of the branches and let the tears fall. They lied to me all my life and when the truth finally comes out they take it so lightly as if it doesn't matter one bit. But it does to me. Looking up at the moon I whispered "Why did you chose my life to mess with?".

"She didn't mess with your life" I jumped slightly on the tree looking down at a very handsome guy. More handsome then Ethan or Luke. My wolf purred within me and I felt a feeling stir in my stomach.

 "Who are you?" I whispered down at him.

"You'll find out soon" he said before he disappeared. Just like he had never been there before.

I whipped my head around in confusion. "What the..." I trailed off in confusion. My wolf howled sadly and the feeling stopped. As if it was never there. I looked down where the mysterious guy stood before.

"Leslie!" a voice called. I looked down seeing one of the boys. His head was looking all over. I knew he smelled my scent, but just didn't know what tree I hid in since it was a very thick forest. Which at the moment I was slightly thankful about.

 "What do you want?" I growled.  His head snapped over to my tree and he looked up at me sighing in relief, then began climbing up the tree towards the branch I was sitting on. I moved over slightly so he could sit.

"I'm sorry we just sprung it on like that, You don't know how long we waited to see and Avery again, Waiting to hug you like we did before we had to take you away, Everyone cried, but I cried the most you and Avery and I were closets It killed me when we sent you away".

I could feel his emotions deeply and leaned over giving him a hug. "Why did you guys send us away my life was literally hell" I frowned.

"It wasn't time yet and the only reason you were treated harsher was to strengthen you up for the future, Even though I wish you didn't have to it had to be done" he murmured. 

I sighed looking down at my hands "Can I ask you a question?". I felt him nod and looked over at him.

"Is it weird that I can shift and change back with a new outfit on?" I mumbled.

"No everyone in the family can" shrugged. I looked over at him in relief ok so I am not the only one that can do that. Thank the goddess.

"Ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mine and my brothers neck snapped up.

"Avery" we whispered in synch jumping out of the tree shift in mid air into our wolves.

Looking at my brother quickly he was white with a neon red strip along his back and legs. Thinking back I still haven't seen my wolf. I should ask Ethan later. We haven't spent much time together.

Yet my wolf doesn't seem to bother me about it. I should ask my brother later. Once we reached the pack house Avery was outside withering in pain. She's shifting! I thought alarmed. Shifting into my human form ignoring what I was wearing I looked down at my sister.

"We need to help her!" I exclaimed. Scott exited the house rushing to her side holding her just like Ethan did for me. Her screams turned to whimpers and I sighed thank goddess.

She then shifted in her mates arms looking up yipping happily. I smiled at her. She was white with blonde stripes along her legs and tail. Her wolf looked around wobbling up looking at me.

She yipped and I shifted barking at her. Scott and my brother then shifted and we ran into the forest playing with each other. Nipping at one another's tails, Chasing each other, and enjoying the company.

_________________________________________________________

After the run we came back home and shifted back. Avery went inside getting Scott some clothes and I sat by a tree. "What does my wolf look like?' I asked my brother Liam.

"You're white like your sister and I except you have grey tints on your ears, and the tips of your legs are black, and you have a neon blue triangle with three neon green circles on there edges" he smiled.

I nodded as Avery came back out going behind the tree and giving Scott his clothes I suppose. Then Liam and I heard moaning. We made gagging sounds jumping up running inside disgusted.

_________________________________________________________

The end of this chapter

Hope you enjoy

The next one will be tomorrow

So later

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

AND SHARE

Bye Babies