intro

.

max

she was stunning, she took my breath away.  in my many years of living i have never been so in love with somebody.

katerina miller.

the year was 2009, we were both at the age of ten years old at the time.

we stood side by side, staring out into the meadow that was in the backyard of her home.  it was a place the two of us would go to escape from everything.  i looked over at the beautiful girl standing next to me.  at the time i was a short kid, shorter than katerina.  she stood two inches taller than me, beauty and all.

we were told from the age of five that we would be married with the exact amount of two kids.  although we acted embarrased,  i loved to hear it.  katerina had been the love of my life since we first met. 

i saw her standing there in my pre school class with a small smile over her face.  that's when i knew she was the one i loved,  no one compared to katerina miller.

"max." her angelic voice spoke, making me swiftly turn my head over to her.

"yeah?"

she had a small smile on her face, looking at me.  i dazed off looking into her beautiful eyes, a lousy smile on my face.

"catch me." she spoke before running off deep into the meadow of flowers. 

she suddenly began to run off into the distance, causing me to run after her.  after running after her for what felt like hours, i grew tired.  my weak body stopped in my tracks, breathing heavily.  i hoisted my hands on my thighs as i caught my breath.

kat turned around with all her grace and flashed me a small grin.  she brought her left hand to her mouth and blew me a kiss, a giggle following the action.

i am in love with katerina miller.

a/n:  i doubt anyone will read this story but i'm mainly writing this for myself.  if you do happen to be reading this right now, leave a comment or vote for my story.  thank you!

-sarah (rat queen)