Poke'mon Hunt

"I wonder what kind of Poke'mon we'll find in this forest!" Trevor exclaimed. You followed behind him, "I'm sure that there's a lot," You said as you adjusted you messenger bag.

You were spending the day looking for Poke'mon with Trevor. Trevor was your crush, along with being your bestfriend. He was shy, and a little dorky, but that's what made you love him. His love for Poke'mon seemed to surpass everyone else's.

"You seemed pretty excited about this." You giggled. "Of course I am, I'll be able to complete the Poke'dex sooner!" You smiled, "Let's make it a competition then! Let's see who can find the most Poke'mon in the next hour!" Trevor smirked, something the shy boy rarely does. "You're on, let's split up!"

You wandered around the forest for a while, not finding any Poke'mon. Then, you heard rustling in the bushes. You crept closer, hoping to surprise the Poke'mon. Suddenly a burst of fire flew out of the bushes and burnt your arm. You cried and held your arm. "Trevor!" You called out to him.

"Trevor! I'm hurt! I'm hurt!" You heard more rustling in the bushes. "_____!" Trevor ran to your side. "What happened?" You felt tears in your eyes. "Something burnt me!" Trevor frowned, "Let me take a look." Trevor took a look at the burn and sighed.

"It's not too bad." Trevor said as he dug through his bag. "I should have something for this." The he pulled out a little tube that read 'BURN OITMENT'. "Here, let's put some of this on it." Trevor put a bit of the cream on the burn and gently rubbed it in, you felt yourself blush.

"We should probably get your burn looked at by a doctor." Trevor said as he helped you up. "I don't think that it's that bad." You said and you held your arm. "I just want to make sure that you're okay." Trevor said nervously.

You and Trevor began to walk out of the forest. It was silent between the two of you. "How many Poke'mon did you find?" You asked Trevor, trying to start a conversation. "I didn't find any." He said, sounding a little bummed. "You didn't find any?" "We weren't here very long..."

You felt bad, Trevor didn't find any new Pokémon, and you two were leaving early because you got burned. "Trevor, if you want to stay here, you can." Trevor got a worried look on his face. "I don't want you going through this forest alone." "I'll be okay, I think I know how to get out of here."

Trevor grabbed your hand. "I want to walk you out, at least." You blushed and nodded. You walked in in silence for a while until you reached the town connecting to the forest. "Trevor, are you... Do you..." You wanted to ask him if he liked you, but the words couldn't come out of your mouth. You pulled away from him.

Trevor grabbed your hand again, "What's wrong?" You pulled it away. "I love you!" You covered your face in embarrassment. Trevor slowly and gently move your hands away from your face. You two starred into each other's eyes for a while before Trevor leaned in and kissed you on the lips.

The kiss lasted for what seemed like forever. When the kiss was over, he pulled you into his arms. "I love you, ______." Trevor kissed your forehead.

"I love you too."