3 [Edited & Re Written]

We walked slowly down the hall as he pointed out were each room was. I felt hungry but refused to interrupt him as he pointed and explained the decor. I nodded quietly and continued to walk, until my stomach growled out loudly, announcing that it needed food urgently. I felt a embarrassed and airy chuckle escape my lips and glanced side wards catching his eyes. I went to look away but he grabbed my chin, holding it in place.

"You are my equal, my mate. Don't look away from my eyes" he said and I took my time to admire his beautiful grey and brown flecked eyes with a hint of light gold. His eyes were amazing unlike my dull green pair, I felt slightly envious and awe enveloped my mind.

"Would you like to accompany me for breakfast" he asked and I nodded, subconsciously charmed by his cool demeanour.

DIMITRI POV

The image of this morning in the bedroom wouldn't leave my head, the beauty of her body haunted me and my wolf felt feral. My heart had been near exploding.

She was sexy, a great chest, not too large and not small. Great curves and her eyes were gorgeous. He thick brown hair combined beautifully with her light skin tone and the glasses she wore gave her an air of innocence.

Currently were walking down one of the many halls in the holiday mansion. We weren't at the castle yet, I had plans to travel there later in the week. As we walked I saw her keep her eyes down, mumbling in recognition when the growl her stomach made interrupted the brief silence. A small giggle broke from her lips. The sound of her laughter lit a fire in me, it was such an overwhelming feeling hearing even the most awkward of laughs, I almost laughed myself.

I couldn't let my savage side take over, not yet. She wasn't ready and won't be ready for a while, she's so innocent and how I longed to taint her beautiful body with my sinful kisses and caresses. I caught her glancing sideward at me, her cheeks a light pink, she looked away almost immediately. I snapped my arm out and gently grabbed her chin turning her head so she could look into my eyes and I hers.

"You are my equal, my mate. Don't look away from my eyes" I said somewhat sternly but still softly. She scanned my eyes and flashes of awe and amazement filling them. I looked into her soft emerald eyes, reading her emotions like a book, the silly girl couldn't conceal anything to save her life.

"Would you like to accompany me for breakfast" I asked and she nodded. This girl was cute, shy. Not like the other girls I have been with, granted those girls had experience but where's the fun in touching a body that's already delved deep into the sinful pleasures of my lifestyle. Abbey was perfect, and she would be cute to watch in the bedroom, writhing under me and begging me for her release, oh how I wanted to hear her screams of pleasure.

ABBEY POV

I sat at the dining table eating eggs and bacon. My stomach was finally shutting up after it got food and Dimitri never ceased staring at me while I ate, scanning my facial expressions. The silence was killing me, the only noise was the awful sound of forks scraping against the polished ceramic plate. I coughed lightly and decided to speak up.

"Do you like jokes" I asked my voice trmebling. He looked up, a gentle smile playing at his lips. He nodded and gestured for me to tell. I thought for a moment and decide on the best one I had, which coincidently wasn't very good.

"Uh, well, I'm an animal in the bedroom" I said and he almost spat out his drink. I felt a smile creep onto my lips before continuing. "Specifically a Koala, I sleep for 22 hours a day" and he chuckled.

"You caught me off guard but I have a better one" his time I gestured for him to continue.

"Why aren't Koalas actually bears" he asked and I shook my head in a don't know gesture.

"Because they don't have the Koalafications" I chuckled at how terrible it was. My comfort levels skyrocketed and I relaxed.

"That was horrid, I love it" I replied and he grinned.

"Yes well, I'm absolutely amazing at being king so I suppose being bad at making jokes doesn't really matter" he responded and I just shook my head in amusement.

"What's your favourite colour" he asked suddenly and I looked up once more.

"I suppose brown, brown is a nice colour. Very earthy and natural. I like natural and soft tones" I replied and he nodded.

"Favourite animal" he asked.

"Cat"

"Hobbies" he asked as he finished the last bite of his food and I mine.

"Drawing, writing poems, watching movies, uh playing guitar?" I said as he stood, leaving his plate on the table. I grabbed mine and picked up his.

"What are you doing, that's a servals job" he said confused and I turned to smile at him.

"Well, this used to be my job and I believe cleaning up after others is annoying, so we will clean up after ourselves" I smiled and headed into the kitchen. The girls in the kitchen stopped their work and rushed over, trying to take the plates. I just gently pushed them back and ran the dish water before washing all of the dishes, and forcing Dimitri to dry them. To say he was unamused by the amount of laughter that chorused around him at his inability to understand how to properly dry dishes was an understatement. And while there was a dish washer and a dryer I wanted to torture him a bit, it was amusing to hear him groan in annoyance.

991 Words