I know you

Chapter 2

"Bad things happen in these area child." the man from the alley said bringing his face down to mine. "Come." he said grabbing me up from the wet ground.

When he yanked my arm i jumped up from my sleep. Thank God that was all it was a dream.

I kept having the same dreams over and over but whenever he said come and pulled me i would wake up. I've never gotten to the end, i never knew where he wanted to take me.

I think my dreams were being stopped each time because what should have happened that night didn't.

It has been two months since the incident in that alley way, and two months since I've been having these dreams.

The police ran an investigation on the man that was killed, they found the murder weapon distances away and ran tags on the finger print, but it seemed strange how it didn't link to anyone, they found nothing.

If they didn't find a print that meant that the man that actually killed his partner was still on the loose.

The thought of that man being free brought back fear into me.

I ran to the bathroom to wash away all those negative thoughts, but also that I wouldn't be late for music class.

I grabbed my wet hair and pinned it into a messy bun without even blow drying.

We were in the rainy season and the rainy city so the rain hardly stopped.

I grabbed my nude knee length coat and buttoned it up, then tied the lace.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my guitar from the sofa.

I lived with my mom and her new husband Rayne. I didn't speak to him much, I didn't hate him or anything but I didn't want anyone trying to replace my dad. I would look for my dad on holidays and the time spent with him and my sister was amazing.

Rayne had a son, he was 18 years old and we attended the same music school, for a brother of a different father he was cool to me and he didn't treat me badly.

I picked the umbrella off the rack and ran outside to Ragan who was blowing the car horn annoyingly.

That was my que whenever we were late, he drops me to school most days and i appreciated that.

My mom was trying to be the responsible parent and not let me drive because of what I had done to her car once.

I was only 15 then, she needs to let that go now. She'd rather i walked home from school in this bad neighborhood than to drive.

What kind of parent wants that?

The air conditioner was on in the car and i was shivering involuntarily.

"What's the matter?" Ragan asked looking to me each time while he drove.

"Isn't it obvious?" he chuckled and reached his hand towards the AC button. "Thank you." I said in appreciation.

The rain was pouring heavily outside and i was still cold inside.

We didn't talk much, whenever we drove to school the music would be on. I knew nothing about him and his life and he knew nothing about me.

Yea he was that type of brother who would stand up for his sister type, but other than that he didn't care.

People actually laughed at it when we say we're brother and sister.

Why is that you ask? I don't know. OK i do know. It's the fact that Ragan is a hot Caucasian male. Not that i think he's hot, i mean he's my brother but he's decent looking from my point of view.