Chapter 11

(Reader P.O.V)

Once I got finished getting dressed for my date I grabbed my phone and wallet and walked downstairs. I cautiously walking into the living room making sure my brother and sisters weren't in the room, because they would flip if they found out about my date. Not only is it a date but with America !! He's like my brother biggest frienemy!!!
Once I was in the room I payed on the couch and was on my phone to pass some time.

Text mode:
Russia: привет ! Little sister, how are you?
Me: Good ...?
R: I was wondering if Natalia is home ?
Me: No she left to her friends Hungary and Liechtenstein, but she also took big sister with her.
R: Okay good. I should be coming home in about an hour.
Me: okay
Me: Can I go and hang out with a friend tonight?
R:.....
R: Depends who is this friend
Me: Just a guy
R: Is it a date.....
Me: Maybe
R: I'm coming home now see you in 20 minutes.
Me: No that's okay I'll just go and come back at 9 !
R: on my way home
Me: No don't
End of texting

"Crud....." I said face palming, I sighed and got up. 'What should I do? Why did I even ask ? Oh yeah cause if he came home and I wasn't here, he'd flip!!! Well I guess I'm going to this date early then'
I walked around looking for my car keys and found them in the kitchen. "Okay time to go!"

(Time skip to America's house Yay!)

*knock knock knock*
"Hel- (Y/N) !?!" I heard America say as he opened the door.
"Umm hey (y/n) the date was until a little bit.." He said blushing and scratching the back of his head.
"Yeah but my brother found out about the date and wanted to come home early so I had to go somewhere. So I thought we can hang out before the date !" I replied as I looked at my feet.

To be continued.....