Chapter 18

*Sakina's P.O.V*  (A/N:The book is mainly Sakina's P.Ov cause she is basically the star so..)

We had finally had arrived to the hotel and some staff came out immediately, surprisingly they took my stuff. You see, usually when we have road trips and tours like this, we would carry our own luggage, guests would have theirs carried for them. I wonder what happened. hmmm...

We proceeded to walk into the lobby and then we saw the same guy we thought we wouldn't see for a year and a half.

Zayn Malik

Tension was in the air and busy hotel guests walked passed us and through the big gap in between Zayn Malik and me, Harry,Liam,Louis and Niall. We stood for about ten seconds more, before Zayn made the first move, towards me. By now I was terrified, Wondering if he was going to try to hurt me again, if he had a weapon to stab because I did land him in Jamaican prison after all. He was inching closer and closer, my heartbeat was pounding faster and faster as he came closer. Whats going to happen? He does have a certain amount of hate for me. Kill me? I doubt it. What is he going to-

Just then I felt his warm arms around me..hugging me. Hugging me????  He pulled back and looked me in the eye.

"Sakina, Im sorry about what happened, totally uncalled for and Jamaican prison gave me a chance to think, I was really immature about what I was doing and just proposing to Perrie and cheating on her was beyond stupid. the Police let me out for only today, will you drop the charges, please?"

I looked back at the guys and saw their faces, I knew they wanted Zayn back. One Direction hasn't been the same without Zayn, This trip has been nothing fun without this Bradford Bad Boy.

"Ok."

"OK?!" said Zayn

"I'll go to the police right now.

I felt his arms wrap around me.

"Thank you so much Saki, Thank you"

"You're forgiven Zayn, I'll catch up with you guys later"

The barely paid  attention, they were busy goiving Zayn hugs and rekindling their bromance. Not that I minded at all.

I walked away and made my way to the police station. I told the front desk lady my purpose and she led me to the chief's office. I knocked on the door and when prompted to come in, i went in and sat.

"Sakina Morris?" said the guy in a not sexy husky voice.

"Yes that is me"

"You are here to drop the charges on Zayn Jawaad Malik?"

"I am."

"Ok here is an official release form that you need to sign ok, and you need to complete the questions, then Zayn is free to go"

I comp;eted the form and handed it back to the chief.

"Have a good day Ms. Morris"

"Thank you chief, good afternoon"

I got up and left the station, making my way back to the hotel, none of the boys were there, maybe  they decided to go out. meh, oh well. I walked into my room and saw my luggage placed in a corner. i wanted to go straight to bed and sleep, but as soon as I laid down, I saw a note.

    Dear my one and only true love, Sakina.

                                               I love you bryond the limits of the sky,  you are me, in everything.I am not only in LOVE with you, I have gone past that from the first day I laid eyes on you. come to me, so I could reveal my true love to you. ---> The Jen's Restaraunt

I started tearing up as I read the letter. Harry and I have accumulated so much love for each other in the short time span of two months, I love him. Wait I LOVE HIM??! I love Harry Styles.

--------------------------------

I know, THIS IS REAAAAAAALLLLLYYYYY Short but I have good reason, school stress and extreme tiredness that came out of nowhere and I did actually want to end the chapter here so. yea.