II

he inhaled the sweet air of the world as he stepped out. "finally." he whispered to himself. he quickly hurried towards the nearest telephone booth to give a call to a specific number.

"hello?" the sweet voice over the line said.
"missed me?" tyler said, giggling.
"sir! oh my! where are you?!" she replied.

soon, ariel was giving tyler his old phone, wallet, and everything else as they talked, but they both knew why he was exactly there.

"he said something while i was gone right?" tyler asked smiling. ariel's facial expression slowly dropped as she shook her head. "i was hoping i'd get something too. but i don't blame him, he'd have no way of knowing where to send anything." she said, her voice sounding a bit hurt.

"i'm going to find him. i have people i used to trade with there, i'm sure it'll get around." he whispered, as he pulled her in for a hug, and started driving to the airport.

he sat on the plane wishing it'd go faster.

and sylvia sat on the cart wishing that it would go faster as well. "papa, can we please go." she asked, yawning. "i'm looking for something baby doll." he said, flipping through the racks it landed on the most beautiful pastel pink crop top he had ever seen.

it was his size too. but he simply turned away, and began pushing his cart towards the checkout line. the desire of wanting to buy it filled throughout him, but being with a shaming husband and all he really didn't want to take a chance. he was embarrassed of his kinks. he was embarrassed of his likings.

it was almost as though as if he were embarrassed of himself.

tyler landed and got off as quickly as he could. in a hurry, he called his family friend; tanya. tanya was his mothers friend, and knew nothing about their life.

it was official. he was sitting on the bed of tanya's guest room, since she insisted he stay till he found troye. it wasn't like he had packed anything- there was nothing to exactly pack. so he stood up, glancing over at the clock which read 2:45 AM. he rushed outside of the house, and called up some of his other people related to his business.

they rolled around the corner in the typical white van, and tyler got into the passenger seat. "glad to see you around, marcus." he said, as they began driving away. "same goes to you, man." he replied chuckling. "now, to be serious. i need help finding someone by the name of troye sivan mellet." he said, and soon they wee on their way.

tyler quickly snuck into the building, and walked into the many rooms. he opened one door to find children in the room. he was confused as to why they were here and began to think maybe it was the wrong place. he proceeded into the next room, and there he saw his precious baby, lying next to someone else. he rushed to troye's side and picked him up gently, making sure not to wake up the other man.

when troye's bright blue eyes flickered open, he was frightened to see that the ceiling wasn't his. he quickly turned his head and were met by some greeny blue eyes. he finally registered his full face, and yelled in fright. "it's just a bad dream!" he cried, tears streaming down his face. it got to the point where troye was rocking back and forth, as the tears fell down his cheeks. "jacob jacob jacob." he cried, his eyes closed shut.

"troye it's just me." tyler said, his heart breaking into tiny pieces. "i came all the way over here to see you- didn't you want to see me?" he said, his voice cracking towards the end. troye looked up, his eyes red from crying. "you're supposed to be gone!" he said, standing up and falling into his chest. his slammed his fist, not to hard, but enough to make a slight noise, onto tyler's chest. "you left me, goddamnit. you-you left me." he said in between sobs. "i'm married tyler it won't work!" he cried out.

"you were supposed to wait on me!" tyler cried, tightening his arms around troye. "how long was i supposed to wait!" he cried out, trying to escape his clutch. "i counted down everyday until my release! i just hoped you'd be waiting for me!" he said, holding his arms. "tyler! answer me alright!? was i supposed to stop my life, just for you? i'm not a bear! i can't just hibernate my way through life!" he said, finally pulling away.

"i have kids now tyler. 2 beautiful children, with my lovely husband. i'm not the same person i was before." he said, turning away.

  tyler went up behind him grabbing his waist and whispering, "so, does my baby boy not like being called princess anymore?". troye tilted his head back morning, but quickly regained posture. "no ok, tyler. i demand you take me home." he said. "i'm sorry but that's not possible." he replied. "tyler oakley! i demand you!" troye said turning around. then and there tyler mumbled a quick sorry and shoved the white cloth onto his face so he'd be passed out.