Chapter Two

Spencer's POV

After a one hour of driving I finally drive past the infamous Welcome to Rosewood Sign. Driving through the town that I used to call home is bringing back so many memories. The Brew, where I would meet up with my friends. The High School. The last memory I have here is where I became Valedictorian which is also the day I have to give up my entire life because of one text. A text that I never thought I would ever get again.

-Flashback-
"May I present, the graduating class of 2014" announces Vice Principal Hackett
Everyone in crowd in front of us, screams and shouts. I heard Toby and my parents among the crowd, all smiling and clapping. The only person that was missing was

Charlotte.

It turned out that Charlotte was my sister. And it turned out my mum isn't even my real mum. Mary Drake, Jessica DiLaurentis twin sister is. No one knows I know about this. Charlotte knew about me being her sister and come to ask me....

Back to present and Spencer's POV
Buzzzz buzzzz
My phone ringing distracts me from what I was thinking of. It's Aria.

This was the first time in a year that one of the girls have tried to contact me. I wish I could of told them what was happening. I just didn't want them to find out and hurt them anymore. I ignore the call. I just got back and I didn't really feel like anyone knowing I'm back.... just for now anyway.

I decided to stop off at Brew, get a coffee and think about what am I going to do when I am here. If this person finds out I'm back, will they end up hurting the people I love?

I take my coffee and sit at a table. Not even noticing that this was OUR spot. Suddenly I recognise a voice. I look up. It was the boy with the pretty blue eyes. The boy I fell in love with.

Toby's POV
It's still painful walking in the Brew each morning. This was the last place Spencer and I hang out. The last time I saw her face, last time I heard her laugh. I still think about Spencer but I knew I would have to move on at some point. Spencer Hastings would always be my first love but I need to move on from the person who broke my heart.

I head to the Brew like I do every morning. Trying to push past the memories that I have here. The memories that stop me from moving on from Spencer.

Today though, it felt different. When I walked into the coffee shop, I didn't worry about struggle to think about her. Maybe I have finally forget about Spencer. Maybe I can finally start my life with....

I look around the Brew and notice the a tall brunette. It looks like Spence.
No it couldn't be. I must be imagining things. Stop it Toby, your with....
"Can I have a large Espresso" I ask the barista.

The brunette looks up and there's the girl I fell in love with. The girl I lost two year ago and I don't know why.

"Spencer?"

Hey Guys!
So what did you think of this chapter! I decided to write another part today as I could wait to write another! So what do you think Spencer and Toby are hiding?

Let's have hope  SPOBY fans that our favourite two characters stay alive after that episode tho😭 I reckon Spencer will be okay, but Toby I'm not too sure but I'm really hoping he is okay!