Chapter 2: Nothing special.

{Hey guys! Roost here! I'm not a great writer like Ichimated, but I hope you all enjoy my chapter. <3}

Michael stared out the pale glass window that was in his room, observing the darkening sun as it began to set, and soon would disappear in the darkening sky.

He watched silently, no expression on his face as he heard his door clicked open, and he looked quickly to see his designated sister standing there.

She was a seven year old girl, and if they all could see colors, she had bright green eyes and fiery red hair.

She waved her hand to him, and then motioned for him to follow.

They both walked to the living space as their designated mother and father walk in.

Their mother blinked before she began to speak. "I hope you both had a splendid day with each other," she said. You could say there was a tint of happiness to her voice.

The father stared at them both for a moment before walking away swiftly, adjusting his pale glasses.

Lizzy, Michael's designated sister had also walked away, going to do what she usually did on a normal day like this.

"How was your day, mother dearest?" Michael asked.

She looked at him quickly and nodded. "The normal," she replied.

They both just stood there for a few brief minutes before the mother walked away from him, going to where the father had just gone.

Michael then walked back to his room, looking out at the dark sky, and pale figures in the background.

Today for him was . . . Just the usual.