Theo comes back

In this AU Liam and Theo dated before the pack found out Theo was evil. This is after Theo got out of the Hole
Third person POV

"Theo?What are you doing at my house?" Liam asked when Theo came through his window."I wanted to say I'm sorry," Theo said. "For what? You have like a million things to apologize for. Like breaking up the pack, using me to get closer to the pack, and almost getting everyone killed," Liam said. "I wanted to say sorry for all of that but mostly that I wanted to apologize for hurting you. I lied about a lot of things before, but I really did fall for you. Yeah, at first it was just to get closer to the pack, but then I started to fall in love with you" Theo said. Then Liam just stared blankly at Theo, then confusingly and angrily said "What?", then he went over and punched Theo in the nose. "Yeah. I definitely deserved that" Theo said.
     "Oh, you deserve much worse after everything you did" Liam said."True. But I meant it when I said I really loved you" Theo said. "Prove it then" Liam said. "Ok" Theo said, then grabbed Liam by his waist, pulled Liam flushed to his body, and kissed him.
     Liam gently pushed Theo away and then said, "No!Just no! You can't just do everything you did, then come back like you did nothing and kiss me like everything's okay!" "I know. That's why I was wondering if we could work through it together. I promise I'll try my best not to hurt you. I've changed from the person I was before I was in hell" Theo said. "Okay, we can try but you mess up ONE time, we are done forever" Liam said.