Prom

Liam's POV
   I'm so nervous. Theo is going to be at my house any minute to take me to prom. I have butterflies and am super worried something is going to go wrong. Then, I heard the bell ring and my mom open the door.
    "Liam, your date is here," my mom yelled from downstairs.
     "Ok. I'll be down in a minute mom." I finished with my hair and went downstairs and saw Theo standing next to my mom and stepdad.
      "Wow," Theo said "You look amazing."
      "Thanks. So do you."
       "Come on you two. Get together, so we can take some pictures," my mom said. My mom took like 50 photos and finally let us leave. When, we got to Theo's car, he tried to open the door for me, but his door wouldn't open but the window was down, so I told him to pick me up and slide me through the open window. I heard my mom said that was smooth.
      "Ready to go?" Theo asked.
        "As ready as I'll ever be"
(Time skip to the prom)
Theo and I have been here for a few hours and we danced a little but but now we are sitting. Then, all of sudden Safe in My Hands by Eli Lieb comes on and Theo asks me to dance. He takes me out to the dance floor and we slow dance with the pack watching us.
   After, the prom Theo and I go to the movies and eat dinner, then he takes me home. 
                  The End
Hope you liked it. Sorry it took me so long to update. I didn't have WiFi.