#26

Ariana & Y/N- Say you love me..

Y/N's POV

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N" Ariana said, poking my arm multiple times. I turned to face her. She pouted her lip as I just gave her a blank stare.

"What?" I asked with a shrug

"Why do you have to do homework? Can't we do something fun?"She said. I rolled my eyes listening to her whining.

"I have to do homework because it's important if I wanna get to college"

She laughed and stood up in front of me and I couldn't help but watch her. "College shmollege!" She said, closing your book. "You have all night to do your homework, Y/N It's only 6 o'clock" Ari said, smiling sweetly. And I sighed.

"Okay" I said.

"Yay!"Ariana said, leaping across the room to get her bag, also getting mine at the same time.

"But, we have to be back no later than 10!" I said while crossing my arms.

"Ugly really Y/N?"

I nodded my head as I turned to look at her. "Yes Ari, I'm serious, and if we're not I'm going to-"

"Ok, ok whatever I get it be back by 10." I smiled and grabbed her hand.

"Good."

"Now can we go?" Ariana asked with a small smile on her face.

"Yes we can." I simply said as Ariana grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together and dragging me.

"Oh but wait, where are we even going?" I asked Ariana but she just kept dragging me along.

"Wherever the road takes us Y/N, wherever the road takes us" she said...

---

We've been walking around for about 15 minutes and I still have no idea where we are going.

"Umm Ari, are we almost there? Because my feet are killing me." I whined she turned around quickly and looked at me with a smirk on her face.

"Y/N will you calm down, and just relax. It's not like you need to be doing anything else right now, and besides you need this."

I didn't say anything and just continued to walk beside her.

"You know Y/N, sometimes I think you're to hard on yourself."

I shook my head "I know and I feel that way sometimes as well, but I have to work myself hard to get to were I want to be." I shrugged

Ariana stopped walking and stood in front of me. She looked into my eyes as I did the same I could feel her hands moving up my arms.

"Y/N, you work way to hard and I just think you deserve a break you know, time to have fun and let loose. I worry about you sometimes because all you do I work and study, never have a break. "

I smiled and pulled her body close to mine, I could feel her arms wrapped around me.

"I really appreciate you Ari, I'm glad to have you as my best friend. I love you." I told her as I let her go slowly but as I was pulling back she still had her arms around me.

"What's wrong Ari?" I asked her in a worried voice. Because I could tell that her whole attitude had just changed and I wanted to know why.

She looked down and played with her fingers. "It's nothing." She gave me a small smile and tried to turn around to continue walking.

"No really Ari, just tell me." I shrugged as I caught up with her and grabbed her arm.

As she turned around I saw tears coming down her face. I hated seeing her cry, at anytime.

"Ariana?"

"Y/N what would you say if I told you that I loved you?" I heard her barely whisper

"Uh Ari your my best friend. You've been my best friend sense forever, of course I love you and I know you love me." I giggled I mean why would she even ask me something like that.

But Ariana didn't find that funny. She looked at me and wiped her face. "No, Y/N you don't get it ok. I love you. As in I'm in love with you."

Ariana whipped her face as more tears feel down. I opened my mouth to say something but no words came out.

I just couldn't register what she had just said to me. 

"Maybe we should just go."  I heard Ariana say as she started walking away.

All of my thoughts just clouded my mind. All of the good times I've had with Ariana and all the things we've been through. I know I have some type of feelings for her but I just don't know what they are yet.

"Wait Ari! Don't leave me."

"Why? It's not like you-"

I cut her off but grabbing her face and bringing her lips to mine.

"What- why did you do that?" I smiled and shrugged.

"You never let me speak." I pouted making her giggle.

"I'm sorry." She sniffed

"It's fine. I was just going to say that I'm glad turned told me about your feelings, I just wish you would have told me sooner." I said while rubbing her face.

"I know- it's just that I didn't know how."

"Yeah well now that I know, you should know that I'm in love with you too." I smiled

"Y/N seriously?"

I nodded my head and grabbed her hand. "Yes I'm serious, Im in love with you Ari."

"Awe Y/N.." She smiled and pulled my face towards hers and gave me a quick kiss. "I'm so glad you feel that same way, because if you didn't I don't know what I would've done."She said with her eyes getting watery.

"Ari please stop, crying." I said as I hugged her.

"I just love you so much.."

"I love you too babe."

---

A/N

Ugh I know it's been a while guys.. I'm so sorry..

💕💕💭