Something Beautiful

Note: Mavy, I'm going to write those beautiful things that I still have in mind. From the very beginning until the last thing that still makes me smile today.

I was...

Another note: Mavy, I only do prescriptions not bibliography. You have the power to paraphrase every word in here.

To start the short story, I was a 19-year old guy when I finished a four-year course in college, which was Business Administration, I mentioned this to you when you were nine. So, when I turned twenty, I had been advised by your grandfather to take another course. In the first place, they did not want the course I first took. Being the only son, I meant only child, of the family, I never had given a chance to win an argument with my parents.

To outline the introduction, I agreed to take a ten-year course. That's the main reason why you have a father who's a doctor by now. Accepting their wish was equivalent to losing half of my life. To make this story longer, I need to add some details, I took the ten-year course in a place which is represented by a red and white flag with that...nevermind the thing in the middle. I can't comprehend if that's a leaf or whatever.

Way back in college, I had a girlfriend. We've been together for almost ten months. She's my second girlfriend, though not the first I have felt the feeling of wanting to live with her for my entire life. I was planning that time to ask for her hand on her 25th birthday.

She's not the typical girl of our generation. She's a way different from my first girlfriend. My family statues never matter to her. She did not mind dating a guy who owned something she did not have. She made it clear to me that her being my girlfriend was not because I belong to a high-class family. Her family was part of what they called an average family. Yes, we both graduated from a prestigious university.

To add furthermore details, this will be the first and last time I will let you know this, the next sentences would be about my first girlfriend ever.

I think I am sort of writing a love story than a bibliography, what do you think?

I met my first girlfriend when I was 17, and she was 18, my dad and her dad were best friends. They were both inclined into the business until now. As part of their so-called friends-forever-plan, my father wanted me to marry her friend's daughter when I aged 20.

My dad asked me to court this lady for his personal slash business reasons. Although their plan was not really what I wanted, I ended up with their choice by doing it. Your father was and still is an obedient son, so you better be a good daughter to me, Mavy.

I was not given a hard time by this lady because most of my not so good influence friends told me that she has a little crush on me. I did not find it cheesy or what didn't even give me goosebumps. I just did what I was asked to do. Our relationship worked out for only six months, I guess. I can't stand the feeling of texting, calling or even dating the girl whom I do not feel a sense of deep appreciation with, or maybe because I was not really into her that time.

As expected, my dad scolded me after learning that her dream daughter-in-law and I broke up, and I was the one who left her. (Do not include these stuff as one of the beautiful things that ever happened to me; just letting you know).

Later after the break-up, I was informed that she was also dating me for her own reasons. Aside from having this little crush on me, she wanted eyes on her. She wanted her fellow students to know that she was dating a guy who was attending a prestigious school; has an affluent family.