1

Rosé POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I looked at the demon, and read it was 5:30AM. I looked around, the pink tinted walls that were so unfamiliar to me. It finally seemed to feel like home.  I looked around, searching for my schedule that I lost already. I walk over to my door, and saw my ironed uniform.  I pick it up, and change quickly. I picked up my books, and stuffed them in my bag, and walked downstairs.  The air roamed with the smell of pancakes.  My stomach growled, letting me know it was time to eat.  I noticed my mother was stirring up the yellow yolks on the pan to create delicious eggs.

"Annyeong, mother."

"Rosé dear, can you please pass out the plates on the table please?"

"Yes mother."

I walk to my kitchen, and walk to the cabinet across the sink.  The silver knob was glinting in the light, as if it was laughing at me. I stretched, on my tip-toes, to reach the darn knob, but I just couldn't.  I could hear my mother laughing behind me.  I got frustrated, and grabbed the chair from our brown-rounded table.  I finally reached the silver round knob, and pulled it back.  It revealed white plates, decorated with a rim of flowers, roses to be exact. 

"Here mom."

"Thanks sweetheart."

I start to walk back to my chair and then my mother suddenly grabs my wrist. 

"Honey, you forgot something on the tables after dinner yesterday."

She hands me my schedule, full of scribbles. I take the paper, and fold it nicely into squares, and shove it into my pocket. I begin to dig into my breakfast, until I checked my watch and noticed school starts in 40 minutes.

"Thanks mom, for the food and my schedule."

"Anytime dear."

I grab my bag, and start my way to school. I sit on my step, separating the entrance and the main house, and take off my slippers, and put on my school shoes.  I grab my gym shoes, and put them in my bag. 

"Goodbye mom!"

My mother peeks through the tainted blue door.

"Have a nice day on your first day of school!"

I smile at my mother, and adjust my bag, and walk to the station.  I passed various signs and shops.  I really enjoyed the sights South Korea had to offer me.  The noisy cafes, the busy people, and the loud cars.  I saw many people biking or skating pass me, and I just couldn't wait for my own bike. 

I put my wallet up to the subway scanner, and hear a beep along with a green light flashing. I walk through, and find my train.  I hear train tracks screeching in glee, echoing amongst the subway walls.  I grab a blue seat and pull out my earphones.  While listening to my favorite boys, Big Bang, I saw a woman hanging onto a yellow pole, trying to keep her balance.  I figured she was having a baby, due to her stomach growing. I got up, and took my earphones out.

"Ajumma, please, take my seat."

She gave me an eye-winkled smile full of appreciation.

"Thank you dear."

I smiled, and plugged my earphones into my ears, getting pulled back into my own world. The train finally reached my stop. I pulled out my schedule. I walked through the double doors, that would either lead me through hell, or a pretty decent year.

I open the doors and hear the doors squeak.  The hallway is filled with many boys and girls.  I don't look like them. I mean, I am Korean but I was born in Australia.  My mother was worried that the kids would laugh at my accent.  Many of them started to look at me. I mean I can understand, majority of the them probably thought I looked weird. 
I walked past many of the girls, with no expression.  I hear all the chatter of the students die down as I walk through the hallways.  I find my classroom and slowly open the door.  As I slide the door open, many students looked at me.  I quickly find an open seat in the corner.