#27

Ariana & Y/N- Being Ariana's assistant...

Being Ariana's assistant was a tiring job. she sends me on crazy jobs at crazy hours in the day. Starbucks bright and early, pizza at midnight, chocolate at 2 in the morning. I was more her personal slave then someone who was supposed to be booking gigs and helping with music.

It was now nearly one am and I was driving Ariana home after a date that went wrong. I was told to come get her or be fired. The job was too good to give up so of course I rushed to go get her.

"Hey Y/N, the door."Ariana says as we came to a stop at her home. I roll my eyes as I jump out of the car and rush to open her door. She gets out without saying thank you and pushes her purse in my arms. "Carry that for me." She says as she texts on her phone. I slam the doors shut and rush after her.

She opens the front door and the house was completely dark and silent. "I was really hoping this date would of worked out well. No one is home for the weekend." She says as I follow her into the living room. She plops down on the couch and I put her purse on the table.

"Well I'm going to head out then." I say awkwardly. I always felt a little anxious in Ariana's presence, not only is she my boss but she was undeniably attractive.

She was all dressed up tonight, her brown hair flowed beautifully down to her hips. She wore her signature cat eye and she was staring at me. Her plump lips were in a pout as she continued to stare. Her little titties were pushed out of her little crop top and her curves were outlined by her mini skirt.

She gets up and sits on her knees at the end of the couch and sits up to be in my face. "Y/N, you like your job right?" She asks as she puts a hand on my hip, her thumb starts rubbing circles on my side.

I bite my lip and nod. "Yes."

She giggles. "You want to know why I hired you?" She asks and I nod. She leans in and whispers in my ear. "Because I want to fuck you. Don't you think that would be fun?" She asks as she starts kissing my neck softly.

I fight off a moan and shake my head. "I don't think we should." I say.

She pulls up from my neck and glares at me. "I don't like no. If you want this job you have to do this." She says playing with my necklace.

Losing this job would be horrible for any potential career choices in music for me.

"Ok." I say.

She smirks at me. "Good girl." She says. She wraps her arms around my neck and starts kissing me And I wrap my arms around her hips. Our tongues fought for dominance and I couldn't help moan into the kiss. She breaks from the kiss and holds my hand as we walk to her room. When we got to her room she shimmies out of her skirt and slowly bends over to take off her wet panties and threw them on the floor.

She lays down on her bed and stares at me biting her lip. She takes off her shirt revealing her small perky tits, she starts playing with her nipples and moans. "Y/N, come fuck me." She moans in her beautiful voice.

I crawl on top of her and kiss her and sucking on her tongue as she moans and plays with her tits. I move slowly down to her pussy and watches her as she pants heavily watching me.

With two fingers I pull her lips apart and moan. "Oh you are so wet." I say earning a moan. I take one slow lick from her pussy to her clit. I swirl my tongue around her swollen clit and suck on it.

"Oh fuck yes,Y/N! Yes just like that!" She yells as she grips the head board above her. I pull her legs further apart and move down to tongue fuck her pussy. I put my hand on her stomach as i move my tongue fast in her pussy.

She wraps her legs around my head and pulls me closer into her pussy. "Yes! Yes! Fuck!"she yells as I moan into her pussy. I felt her pussy muscles tighten around my tongue and then she cums. "Fuck." She says breathlessly as i slowly lick up all of her juices.

She gets up quickly and smirks at me. And takes my shirt off and then help me take my skirt off. She moans as she touches my tits. "I love these big titties." She says as she takes my one tit in her mouth. Her beautiful plump lips wraps around my tit and sucks. I tilt my head back and moan as she swirls her tongue around my nipple.

She giggles and pushes me down on the bed.

She spreads my legs apart, revealing my wetness to her. She crawls on top of me and we both let out a moan as our hot, wet pussies touch. She sits up and rubs her pussy against mine at an extremely slow pace.

She lays down on my chest and let's out a moan as our tits touch. She continues to hump my pussy and starts moving back in forth in a faster pace. We both were moaning uncontrollable.

"Fuck yes!" I yell out. I put my hands on her ass and grip tight as she starts moving faster on my pussy.

"Fuck Y/N, you are so hot." She moans as she continues to fuck me.

"I'm going to cum!" I moan.

"Cum with me babe." She says. And with that we both cum, she starts to slow her pace, our soaked pussies still rubbing.

She lays down next to me and smirks."Well Y/N, add this to your job requirements." She says and giggles.

—–
A/N

Hope you guys enjoyed 😘