The Killer Butterfly ((Naruto FanFic))

"W-what is that thing?!" I yelled at my foster brother, Troy.

"We have feelings too, girl." The thing replied.

"It speaks! The thing speaks!"

"Kera, It is a snake. And his name is Kabochi." Troy had the snake wrapped around his arm.

"It speaks!"

"It's a ninja snake. Like a ninja dog or a ninja cat? Well this is a snake."

"I only thought there were ninja dogs and cats..."

"Exactly where did you come from?"

"Off of an island, but that's not important."

"And you're five, right?"

"Who said I was ever five?! Do I look five to you?!"

"Need I remind you, I'm a medic. You're body is a five year olds body. You're five."

"Ugh, how many times do I have to tell you, I'm not five! Everyone thinks I'm a kid but I'm not!"

"Shut the girl up!" Kabochi snapped and bit my face.

"Ouch! What the heck was that for, damn it!"

"You complain too much, kid." He hissed at me.

"He serves a point."

"Ugh." I sighed and left his room to go back to my room.

My foster parents took me in when Troy found me in the woods. Troy is a good guy and all, but he can be really ignorant. I mean, he asks me so many questions! And he calls me annoying.

My foster mom, Kuristina, she's just like a real mom. I think... She gave me a room occupied by a few dead bodies. She said I could do whatever I wanted to them so I stuffed them up with dead rats just because I got bored and it was there.

As for my foster dad, he's just there. He doesn't do any fatherly things but he does work a lot with wood and what not.

Let's not forget my foster siblings. The house we live in is more of a huge mansion-like house. It's big because they've made it a home for around fifty people. There are the adults and then the kids. It's pretty hectic when I arrived.

"Hmm hm hmmmm hmm," I hummed along the song Nightmare from a band my family listens too all the time. "You should have known, the price of eeevvil. And it hurts to know that you belong here, yeaaahhhh, it's your freaking nightmare!" I sang while laying down in my bed, playing with my knife.

I looked up at my walls with blood splatter on them. I knew this wasn't rather normal. In fact, it was odd. A five year old shouldn't be sleeping in a room full of dead bodies and blood, she should be in a clean enviorment.

"Kera, come on, get ready to go to the academy." Kuristina peeked into my room and rushed me. "Ransuu will take you."

"What?!" I yelled. Ransuu was... The one guy I didn't want to see. His name reminds me of so many bad memories. I hated him.

"Get ready."

I forced myself out of the house and waved bye to Kuristina. She gave me a hug but I didn't return her the favor.

"How's life?" Ransuu laughed at me.

"Shut up."

"You should be dead."

"I said shut up. You ruined my life."

"Well now you can start all over again."

"I don't want to, I liked my old life."

"Miss I'm so perfect, everyone loves me had to die. Forgive me for having my own opinion but you were a threat to me."

"What?" He pushed me foward.

"You heard me."

All day, I thought about Ransuu and his stupid reasons. I'm a threat? I couldn't fight and I didn't want to fight! What was his point? How can a helpless girl such as me be a threat to him?!

------------------------------------

Presently my character, Kera, is 17. These are just flashbacks of her background right now. Thanks for reading anyway!!!