two

namjoon was immediately hit with the smell of vanilla and cinnamon when he walked into jin's apartment. jin went to grab blankets from his room for namjoon to use for the night, and namjoon took the opportunity to look around. jin's apartment was decorated with shades of brown and cream; it was small and cozy. he followed the hallway down to the kitchen to see a bunch of pastries laid out in a box. jin must make the pastries for the cafe he works at.

after tossing a couple of blankets on the couch, jin walked to namjoon, smiling as usual.

"the couch is set, you can sleep right now if you want. or later, i don't mind,"

namjoon nodded, looking around the kitchen again. jin spoke up a second time.

"sorry it's a mess in here, i bake a lot and don't really have time to clean up," he blushed, looking at the dried bits of cake mix on the counter and the empty containers of milk. namjoon chucked and shook his head, walking towards the living room, and without thinking, jin followed.

"so uh, what are you doing here? in this city, i mean,"

"i'm looking for my friend taehyung. he disappeared awhile a go, and we still haven't found him," namjoon answered. he was too busy getting under the blankets to give a more detailed answer.

"ah, well, if you want, i could help you find him. i know a couple of places he might have ended up," jin offered. namjoon looked at him and smiled, nodding.

"that would really help, thank you,"

"hah, you got it that time!"

___

better chapter later, just trying to update all books now :-))