Chapter 11

It was dark. Felix couldn't move. He was cornered, trapped, no where left for him to go. He kept his posture, not daring to show weakness. Suddenly, a white light blinded him.

"Well well well look what we have here" a female male voice spoke.

"Looks like Agreste here is having a little

Problem" the girl sneered.

Felix gulped as the girl came closer...

...and closer...

......and close-

"Ayla, stop it. He looks like he's gonna piss himself."

"Oh c'mon Nico! Why ya gotta ruin my fun?"

Felix sweat dropped. Yes, if you weren't aware already, Felix was caught by Nico and Ayla. The two were currently playing good cop bad cop with the boy. They were holding him hostage in a janitors closet in the hall. Ayla was the bad cop.

"Okay Agreste start talking or I swear I'll shove this broom up your-"

And Nico was the good cop.

"Okay I think that's enough Ayla" Nico said, covering her mouth. Then he turned to Felix and held out a pastry, asking if he wanted one. Felix took this moment and flopped out of the closet, only to bump into Bridgette. She raised an eyebrow. "Why were you in a janitors closet?" She asked. He nervously scratched his neck, trying to come up with an excuse. "Oh uh I was um...helping the janitors?" He said. Bridgette blinked a few times before smiling. "That's sweet of you Felix, would you like to join me for lunch?" She asked. Felix nodded to her. "That sounds nice, I'll catch up!" Bridgette happily nodded and skipped off. Felix glared at the janitors closet, knowing Alya and Nico were still in there. Felix quickly slammed the door shut, trapping them in. As he walked away, he started to feel guilty. That is, until he remembered they had food. That's reassuring enough. Felix then made his way to Bridgette.