#28

Ariana Grande & Camila Cabello- working together

Camila's POV

The possibility of doing a song with Ariana Grande was such a dream, the girl can sing. I was all excited heading over to Ariana's house. Ariana invited the girls and I over to hang out, she's been hinting that she was interested in doing a song with us.

I was meeting the girls at Ariana's because we were on a couple day break from tour and we were all over the area doing different things. I got out of the car and walked up the step way to Ariana's door. I ran my hands down my sides to smooth out my skirt and then I rang the doorbell.

I heard the sound of heels clacking and the door swings open. I never actually met Ariana in person and she took my breath away as she smiles at me.

She was even more stunning in person. Her tan skin was radiant and beautiful. Her beautiful brown eyes were stunning with her signature cat eye. Her long brown hair hangs straight down to her hips. Even through her smile her lips were big and plump. She was still shorter than me in her black heels. She was wearing a short black lacy crop top and black mini skirt.

"Hey Camila!" She says and engulfs me into a hug.

I kind of awkwardly giggle and hug her back. "Hi!" I say doing a small wave at her as we pulled away.

"You are so damn cute, come on in. The other others aren't here yet." She says closing the door. I follow her down the hallway and couldn't help to glance at her every five seconds. We got to the living room and we sit down on the couch.

"It's so nice having a break from tour." She says leaning into the couch. "I mean I love it but I need some relaxing time after awhile."
I nod. "I completely agree." I said nodding my head.

Her phone goes off and she smiles at me. "Hey I have to take this, it's my manager." She says. I nod and watch as she leaves the room. Her beautiful voice echoing in the hallway.

I text Lauren asking her when she was getting here. Being alone with Ariana was intimidating and exhilarating. Lauren texts back confused.

Now it was my time to be confused I've been talking to Ariana for a couple of days and I assumed that the rest of the girls were too.

Ariana walks back into the room and smiles apologetically. "Sorry about that. Just confirming some things." She says sitting down next to me.

"Oh it's no problem." I say I bite my lip.

"Ariana why isn't Lauren coming?" I ask awkwardly. "And I'm guessing the other girls aren't coming either?" I ask taking a chance.

Her expression completely changes from sweet and friendly to snooty and cocky. "Damn I knew I shouldn't have taken that call." She says.

"Ariana I'm confused, I thought we were all coming by to talk about doing a song together." I say.

She places her hand on my knee and slowly moves her hand up my thigh, pushing my skirt up with her hand.

"Oh you are so innocent. Fuck I love it." She says in my ear. Her hot breath sends chills down my back. Her hand moves closer to my panties.

"Ariana." I say breathlessly. "Wh-what are you doing?"

She giggles seductively. "You are so new to this business." She says tucking my hair behind my ear. I couldn't look at her - my face was flushed and I didn't want to give her any satisfaction.

"I-I don't know what you are talking about." I say turning my head away from her.

She grabs my chin and forces me to look at her. "You look at me." She growls. I was taken about her sudden fierceness and nod obediently. "Good girl." She says.

She leans in and puts her lips just above mine.

She closes her eyes and softly puts her soft lips on mine. I was reluctant to kiss her but after a while our lips moved in sync. She forces her tongue into my mouth and begins sucking on my tongue. I moan out loudly and I feel her smirk. Our tongues battle for dominance but Ariana always won. After an intense make out session she breaks away from the kiss.

"Lay down and spread your legs. I want to see your pretty pussy." She says as she lightly rubs my pussy.

I obediently lay down and watch as she strips down into just her bra. I watch as she slides my skirt up to my stomach and pulls my panties off.

"Look at how wet these panties are." She says holding my panties. She throws them across the room and slides down in between my legs so her ass was in the air and her chest against the couch.

She blows on my pussy, the cold air hitting my clit made me moan. She slides a finger down my folds and makes a noise of approval. "Such a beautiful wet pussy." She purrs.

She spreads my pussy lips open with her two fingers. With her whole tongue she takes a slow lick from my pussy to my clit. I moan out loudly, her warm tongue repeatedly did this over and over again.

She watches me as she moves her plump lips up to my clit and she slowly wraps her lips around it. She loudly moans on my clit as she sucked and twirled her tongue in fast circles on my clit.

"Oh fuck yes!" I yell out loudly gripping onto the end of the couch. She adds a finger in my pussy and quickly pumps into me. She quickly finds my g spot and I find myself moaning crazily.

She adds a second finger, her palm smacks repeatedly against my pussy as her fingers quickly moved in me.

"Fuck Ariana!" I moan loudly as she continues to suck and finger fuck me at a fast pace. I tense around her fingers and I felt myself coming.

"Oh fuckk." I yell out as I squeezed my eyes shut and cum all over Ariana's hand and face. She slowly stops her pace and slowly lick up my juices.

"Get up you dirty slut." She says to me. I obey and she quickly turns me over onto all fours.

"You stay here." She says leaving the room.
Each second was agonizing as my wet pussy was spread wide open and waiting. Shortly after she left she comes back with a double ended dildo. She smirks at me when she sees me. She starts to stroke the fake cock as she walks over to me.

She stands in front of my face stroking it.

"Suck on my cock you dirty slut." She says.
I look up at her as i slowly start sucking on the cock, she softly moans as the dildo moved in her as I sucked on the cock. She takes me by my hair and makes me suck the cock fast. As I began to gag on the cock she pulls it out and smiles at me.

"Good girl." She says as she moves back up onto the couch. She gets on her knees and slowly teases my entrance with the tip of the cock.

I moan out in frustration as I tried to move onto the cock. She holds my waist, refusing to let me move. She enters me and I moan out loudly as she starts pumping into me.

She starts off at an unbearable slow speed. She speeds up and holds onto my hips to help her pound into my pussy.

"Fuck yes you dirty slut!" She moans out as she slams into my pussy, the dildo was all the way in me, her pussy slammed against my ass at each thrust.

"Tell me you are a dirty slut." She says as she slams into me fast.

"Fuck yes. I'm your dirty little slut." I moan out.

She slams into me faster then ever, the sound of our juices hitting and our moans echoed in the room. I closed my eyes shut and my mouth hung open as she slammed hard and fast into me.

"Cum around my cock you dirty little slut." She moans out loudly. I quickly cum on the cock, as I rode out my orgasm Ariana continued to slam into me. She finally cums, her juices and mine dripping down my legs.

She pulls the cock out of me and giggles. "You are defiantly my new favorite business partner." She says and winks making me blush as I start to clean myself up.

---

A/N

Super dirty.. I know 👀 but I hope you all enjoyed it😊😋