#29

Lauren Jauregui & Ariana Grande

****

-Ariana is not famous..

****

My best friend Lauren was in one of the most famous girl bands out today. And with touring and having events she has to attend I don't see her as often as I used to. Lauren finally got a week off where she can come home and see her family and friends and we already had the week planned out.

I couldn't stop thinking about seeing her again, before her becoming famous and going on tour we started dating, well not really dating, just friends with benefits. It was all for fun not too serious. And I'm hoping that this week we could continue where we left off.

I'm picking Lauren up at the airport, she got an earlier flight and I was the only one that could pick her up. I quickly parked and rushed to the area where friends and family wait for people coming off of planes. I heard a squeal and looked over to see Lauren running towards me. She engulfed me into a life crushing hug.

"Ari! I missed you!" She says as she hugs me and giggles.

"I missed you too Lo!" I say as I pulled away.

She looked stunning even after being on a plane for 5 hours. Her dark hair was styled long and straight. She wore minimal makeup and bright red lipstick.

We walked to my SUV and I helped Lauren put her bag and suitcase into the trunk. We got into the car and I started driving. As we got onto the main road, Lauren started rubbing my thigh. She leaned her head against my shoulder and kept on rubbing closer and closer to my pussy.

Her lips slowly kisses my shoulder and then slowly up my collarbone and up neck. Her lips brush against my ear. "Pull over babe." She says. I parked in an empty dark parking lot, it was now nighttime.

Right when I took the keys out she was pulling me over to sit on her lap. She wrapped my legs around her and started kissing me intensely. She sucked on my tongue and moaned as she started to move her hand under my skirt and placed her hands on my now wet panties.

I could feel her start to rub on my panties as I continued to kiss her. She moved my panties to the side and started rubbing my clit. I broke away from the kiss and tilted my head back and moaned. "Fuck yes Lo." As she continue to rub on my swollen wet clit hard and fast, making her moan crazily. I then went down and started pumping my finger in her pussy.

"Fuckk yess." She says as i added a second finger, she starts bouncing on my fingers and we both moaned. She clenches around my fingers."Oh babe I'm going to cum." She says. I nodded my head and quicken my pace on her pussy. As she cums on my hand, she tilts her head back and moans.

She smirks up at me, she grabs my hand that was in her pussy and puts in her mouth. She sucks on my hand and closes her eyes and moans as she sucks up her own juices. I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips.

"Get in the back." She demands. I crawled back and she follows. I lay down and watches as she crawls in between my legs. She lets her skirt fall down so her ass was showing. She unbuttons my shorts and I help her take them off.

She looks at my wet pussy and moans as she runs a finger up and down my panties. She pulls my panties off and throws them on the floor. She lays down in between my legs and starts playing with my clit. She rubs unbearably slow.

"Fuck Lauren." I moan and she giggles as she speeds up the pace. As she rubs my clit hard she sucks on my pussy with her big plump beautiful lips, and laps up all my juices.

"Oh fuckk. Fuck yes Lauren." I moan as I watch her. She starts sucking on my clit and swirls her tongue around it. I grab onto her hair and continue to moan. Her tongue enters my pussy and I grab onto her hair tighter as her tongue enters in and out of my pussy.

She continues to suck and fuck my pussy with her tongue. She moans into my pussy, sending vibrations onto my clit that made my eyes roll to the back of my head. Her head moves fast In between my legs. I wrap my legs around her head and pull her into my pussy.

"Fuck yes Lauren. Fuckk." I moan as I cum all over her face. She quickly laps up all my juices, sliding her tongue up and down my pussy. She sits up and giggles as she watches me panting.

"Missed you." She says and kisses me on my lips.

"Missed you more.." I said as I caught my breath and stared up at her.

---

A/N

I really hope you all are enjoying these..😌