Five

I kicked them both and I sent them flying into the building, I walked slowly up to them then I broke into a run and round house kicked them but they dodged my attack. The two were on both sides of me, I smirked as they came at me, I flew up in the sky and fell on their swords as they collided together "tsk tsk such ignorance" I clicked my tongue as I grabbed both their swords in my hand and twisted it around making them twist with it. They fell on their backs as I yanked the swords from them and threw them at the building making them dig into the building walls "we know of the kids you take care of in that old building" Kureto said getting up along with Guren, I widen my eyes. I flew at them and punched them in the guts making them fall down to the ground again.

I walked up to them and grabbed them both by the necks, "what are you planing?" I asked glaring at them both "we found them" I tighten my grip on them "what!" I yelled as I threw them at the wall. No no no they couldn't have they are lying! "They are in our care now" I spun around to face Kureto "YOUR CARE?! YOU'LL TRY TO TURN THEM INTO LITTLE FIGHTERS THAT RISK THEIR LIVES TO KILL VAMPIRES AND OTHER MONSTERS" I screamed grabbing Kureto by his neck and almost popping his head off as I dug my nails in his neck. I growled and threw Kureto at Guren as he tried to attack me will I was busy choking Kureto, "can you for once leave them alone! Let them be kids!" I yelled looking at them, I'm done with these idiots! "I'll kill you next time" I said as I flew up in the sky and made my way to the old building where the kids are to, I hope.

I landed on the ground and turned into my normal appearance and ran into the building, I sled to a stop and fell to my knees as I saw none if the kids there "KIDS COME OUT PLEASE!" I screamed, but nothing. I started sobbing and brought my hands to my face and cried, I failed to protect them! How could I let this happen!? I promised! "I PROMISED TO PROTECT THEM!" I screamed out in pain, I loved them. Soon pictures of their laughing faces popped in my head, the picture of Mira popped in my head and I felt my heart break, how can I save this world if I can't even save a few kids. I slowly raised to my feet and wiped my eyes, but I stopped as I hear crying of a little girl "KIRA, KIRA HELP" I raced towards the girls cries for help.

I stopped as in front of a fallen book case "Kira help me" I threw the book case from the floor and kneeled down to the height of the little girl curled in a ball crying. I hugged her close to me, it was Mira, I was happy she was still here "shhh it's ok Mira I'm here now everything will be fine" I racked with her in my arms "when they came they took us all, me and Will ran towards the book case, he told me to hide here, I did as told thinking he'd join me but instead when he knew I was behind the book case he made if fall making it look like no one can hide here, Kira they took him away with the others" Mira cried out into my shoulder as I got up on my feet. I sighed "humans are like that now... Don't worry I'll get them back for you" I smiled back at her as we walked out of the building.

My tight on Mira tighten as I stopped seeing that ferid and Crowley were here "ah Kira~ you found us some food~ I'm starving" I growled at ferid as I glared at them "I don't think she did ferid she looks mad... And when Kira's mad this isn't going to end well" Crowley said with a worried look on his face as he backed away from me. Heh he's still afraid of me I see, good, "aww your still afraid of Kira? She's just a little kitten with no claws~" nice one ferid I'll kill you now, but I can't Mira's here. I sighed and calmed down as I let my demon form come out, my wings came out and my eyes changed to a bright grey, I huffed and flew in the sky, I'm not letting them take Mira.

Hey! I have a question here...

What do you think of Kira? Tell me in one word...

That's all ^.^

Vote and comment please! ^.^