Episode 2 part 2

APINK DORM
Namjoo- Hurry cleaning this up. Chorong unnie and Suho oppa will be here soon.

Naeun- How can we clean when you're sitting there and eating some chicken feet!

Bomi- Yah yah yah stop fighting. We will be meeting our brother in law. we should act calm or else chorong unnie will kill us.

Ding dong

Eunji- that must be them!
Hayoung- I'll open it!

Bomi- Don't open it first! Our dorm is not yet cleaned!

All of the members were busy running around to clean the dorm while Chorong continued to press the doorbell.

Namjoo- Open it now.

Hayoung opened the door and was shocked when Chorong and Suho was holding hands. 

Hayoung- Annyeonghaseyo*Hayoung bowed to suho*

Suho- Hello *Suho greeted*

Bomi- Please take a sit. *Bomi offered a seat to Suho and Chorong*

Chorong- you can act yourself, Bom-ah. You look weird. *chorong laughed*

Bomi- arrasso unnie

Suho- I actually bought all of you some gifts. They're with my manager right now.

Naeun- You don't have to.
Suho- all of you are my wife's sisters so I wanted to gove you some gifts.

MC: Omo! "My Wife!"
MC2: Chorong is already falling inlove with Suho.
MC3: I want to have a husband like Suho
MC4: Be like Chorong then.

Eunji- Uhm, let's eat now!

While eating, Suho is giving some chicken feet to Chorong's Plate. Same to chorong who is giving Suho some chicken feet.

Namjoo- Unnie, oppa, Do you want a room? *namjoo asked making chorong choke on her food*

Suho offered a glass of water to chorong while smirking.

Naeun- Yah!
Namjoo- Wae? I'm just asking. They're so sweet so I'm asking if they need a room for themselves.

Eunji- We're expecting a lot of nieces and nephews!*Eunji laughed*

Bomi- Yah stop it. Do you want chorong unnie to kill us? *bomi whispered when Chorong gave a glare to them*

Namjoo- Sorry unnie. Sorry oppa

Suho- No need to be sorry. I actually like the Idea.

Chorong- Suho! *Chorong whispered*

All the members shouted and blushed except Chorong who is filled with embarrassment.

MC4: What are they up to? Hahah
MC2: "I actually Like the idea" Suho can be so naughty sometimes
MC3: Chorong is so cute when she's embarrassed.

Suho- I'll have to go now. Let's hang out tomorrow.
Chorong- Sure. Bye!!

Namjoo- Oppa! hold unnie's hand before you go!

Suho held Chorong's hand and showed it to the other members. The other members were shouting. Chorong just blushed and smiled

Suho waved and Chorong waved back.

MC: We must wait for another episode
MC2: I like this couple already!
MC3: I can't wait for another episode!