Prologue

Bella and Lily Evans were swinging at the park during the summertime on July 17th with there other sister Petunia. But the girls didn't notice that someone else was there. By the name of Serverus Snape. Serverus was watching them from a bush near the swings. "Silly muggle toys." He thought. "Though I am a half-blood." Then Petunia said, "No Lily, don't, mother told you not to!" Then Lily jumped off the swing and landed on her feet. "Good job Lily!" Said Bella, "I'm gonna give it a shot!" Bella then swung to a good point and
jumped but fell not as steady as Lily. In other words she landed on her butt. Petunia then said, "Lily, Bella mother told you no! I'm going to go tell mom!" Petunia walked away but before she could Serverus came out of his bush and said, "So your the the Famous Twins nice to meet you I'm Severus Snape." "Nice to meet you Serverus I'm Pansy and this is Lilly but why did you call us the Famous Twins?" Bella said. Severus replied "Ohhhhh whoops I forgot. You don't know. So, I've known this for a while. You two are witches. Not you" he pointed at Petunia "I've been wanting to be your friends but I've never picked up the courage." (A/N I don't have the book with me so I'm making this up I guess you could say) Lilly said,"Oh Severus of course we'll be your friends!" "Can we call you Sev?" Bella butted in. Severus was in shock he had never had someone ask to be his friend let alone girls. "Of course i'll be your friends and yes you can call me Sev." "Oh Sev thank you I've never had a friend besides Lily." Bella said. "Same here, I've only been Bella's friend." Lily replied.