15

Chris

"Alright I'm at the door. " I told M

" Alright Chris. Good luck. No matter what I still love you and I'm here for you." She cooed

"Love you too." I ended the call and shoved the phone into my back pocket

Time to come clean I guess. I knocked on August's door. It was somewhat loud like crying then as the door opened the crying was still there just quieter.

"You got some fucking nerve showing up here. Yo' you must want ya' ass beat." August said looking me up and down

The hell is wrong with this nigga?

"What are you talking about?"  I scrunched up my face

"I know what you had going on with Ashonti and that shit ain't cool. You deserve a ass whooping."

"I was just coming here to tell you what happened I was drunk and-"

"You raped her." He cuts me off

I knit my eyebrows together and made the ugliest Bitch whet?  Face ever

"Rape? My nigga I was drunk and she came on to MUAH." I say pointing at myself

" You raped her and last night she threatened to tell and you slapped her."

"No man, you got it wrong. I did lose my temper but not because-"

"You can save it. I'm not the one you need to explain anything to. They are." He points back behind the gates of his house and I start hearing the sounds of police sirens

"Awl fuck nawl. Really the police. How ignorant can you be?! That hoe is lying." I say throwing my hands up

"Where is she?!" I push through August and see her on the couch faking some tears

"You framing me? Lying on my name. I raped you?" I chuckled "And his nieve ass believed every bullshit ass line you said."

By the time I was finished cursing her out familiar metal cuffs where wrapped around my wrist from behind
I didn't restrain nor struggle. I went willingly a nigga wasn't tryina' be a hash tag.

Mia

I called Chris over and over again. He wasn't answering neither was August. So I assumed the worst, that they had got into a fight so I drove over there.

As soon as I got there a police car was driving down the road sirens blared. I parked and made my way to Augusts door. I knocked and he came not even two seconds after. "What happened, where the police came from?"

"Chris. I called the police on him."

I scrunch up my face "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"He did something to Ashonti." He rubs the back of his neck

"Well they did something together." I say connecting my fingers

"No he-he raped her." He says lowering his voice

I laughed " You're joking right. He didn't rape her where did you even get that idea from? You sound insane. Where is he , his car is outside. Yall pranking me?"

"No this ain't a prank..she told me he raped her. And I believe her. You knew about this?"

"Well I found out last night that. He was drunk came looking for you and she put the moves on him and wasn't smart enough to use a condom. Where's Chris for real August?"

I look past August's body blocking the inside of the house and I hear somebody walk upstairs.

"Can you let me in? Shit. CHRIS?!" I tell

He grabs my shoulders "Chris is not here! He is at the police station. If you want to see him so badly go up there ."

"Are you fucking kidding me August? You called the police...on your bestfriend? Do you hear how you sound? YOU BELIEVED THAT SCHEMING ASS LYING ASS HOE OVER HIM?!"

I bursts through Augusts arms and run over to the foot of the steps where she's sitting. "Bitch if you weren't pregnant I'd beat the shit out of you,"

August grabs me by the waist. Telling me I need to go.

"Lying Ass Hoe!"  He puts me down when we get to the front door

" August. He didn't rape her. She's lying."

"Ima talk to you later M." He slowly closes the door in my face.

I scoff. "I'll remember this when you're ass is begging for another chance."

I jog back to my car calling Genesis and I go down the street in the direction the police where headed.

Ashonti

I watched as August closed the door on Mia. I laughed a little bit inside. I may have lied but I did it to save my ass. Now August knows the baby isn't his but he'll still be taking care of me and it. Perfect Plan. I know how I claimed I wanted to tell everyone but I rethought it. And this was the only way. I hope Chris understands.

I replay the night it happened in my head.

I sat on the couch watching law and order and the door bell rung. I mumbled curse words under my breath and jogged down the steps.

I could tell Chris was drunk when I opened the front door. He stumbled into the house landing on the couch.

At this moment in time August had been in and out of the house frequently, rarely talking, and focusing In his music more than me. So I was lonely and a bit frustrated. If you picking up what I'm putting down.

And to say the least it would be easy to manipulate Chris. He was drunk, dazed, and confused. He kept asking where August was. "Chris, August is in the studio."

"Well I'll just g-go down there." He tried to get up but I pushed him back down on the couch

I sat on his lap and before he could speak I started kissing his lips. I could taste the beer.

I pulled away looking him in the eyes for a second. "What are you doing?" He mumbled

"Chris-"

"You need to get off me."

I kissed him again. Not wanting to hear him.

I unbuckled his jeans and got on my knees to pull them down.

I wasn't thinking about a condom. My mind was else where.

I don't think I even feel guilty...He did slap me. He's getting what's coming to him.

So does Chris deserve it?