Let There Be Loki

" So your gift is charmspeaking?" Natasha asked curiously.
" Yep, I definitely do," Piper chuckled.
" So, how does it work?" Natasha inquired.
" Like this. Hazel, tell us who your boyfriend is," Piper said casually.
" I, I, ummmmm, Frank Zhang," Hazel said in, first an annoyed, but then a monotonous voice.
" Wow," Natasha murmured appreciatively.
" Piper!" Hazel complained in annoyance.
" Show them your powers, Hazel," Mumbled Piper encouragingly.
Hazel shrugged and waved her hand, instantly the wall looked like the landscape of Paris at night time.
" How did you do that?!" Natasha asked in excitement.
" I can manipulate the mist, my other powers aren't that good unless I'm underground though," Hazel explained.
Natasha grinned at them.
" We are going to use those powers in battle as team powers. You two girls are going to work together, Hazel will manipulate the mist, while Piper makes people believe what there now seeing. You two will be key to getting people out of danger," Natasha called excitedly.
Piper and Hazel grinned at each other.
" So, let's practice!" Hazel said with a mad grin.

" You've finished trading for the morning, go get some lunch," Steve urged.
Jason shrugged and wandered out to the kitchen. He missed Percy, the boy had been his training parter and they'd worked together well in training. It was strange how many blind spots were left undefended when Percy wasn't at his back. Though, if the training paid off he'd be able to train with Percy very soon.
" Hey Jason, how was training?" Frank called.
The others were already at lunch, with Nico holding a two centimetre tall Pandora's box in his hands. They were all eating their food, chatting about how their training went, when the avengers joined them. They were all casually chatting when the lights flickered.
" gosh, I really need to fix those darn lights!" Tony grumbled.
" I, don't think that's the lights," Leo murmured.
The room became darker again and again until no light could be seen. A green glow started to materialise in the corner, with three darker shapes inside. A cackling voice laughed around the room.
" Hello ladies and gentlemen," The voice laughed.
" He's come for the jar!" Nico hissed.
The green smoke was dissipating after the dramatic entrance when Loki tripped and stumbled out of it. Anwar was practically carved in to his face.
" You little brat!" He snarled back at the smoke.
Percy and Annabeth walked casually out of the smoke.
" Sorry Loki, I didn't mean to trip you, well, actually I did, but sorry," Percy said in an angelic voice, his face the picture of innocence.
Loki growled angrily but before he could attack Percy angrily, Thor spoke up.
" You have no chance brother, against all the avengers, and team Alpha," Growled Thor
" You really think I'd come alone?" Loki asked snidely.
Dark shapes started to creep out of the portal behind him.
" The Chitauri again?! Are you kidding me? We already defeated you guys," Tony whined.
" Not this time," Loki growled.
Percy and Leo were just laughing, laughing in Loki's face.
" What is the meaning of this?" Loki snarled.
" You came to attack us with an army called the shit-auri? No wonder you guys lost the first time," Leo snickered.
Loki yelled in fury and raised his staff.
" I call on the power of Pandora's box! Show yourself to me, bane of Pandora!" Loki cried.
Nico yelled in surprise as the jar floated out of his hands and towards Loki.
" No!" He yelled.
Nico lunged for it, hand outstretched, at the same time as Loki and Thor both lunged for it. All three of them grappled for it but in the end, Loki ended up catching it.
His eyes gleamed in triumph and he had an almost feral appearance.
" And now, I've got the power!" Loki snarled.
" I UNDERSTAND THAT REFERANCE!" Steve yelled from where he was locked in battle with a Chitauri soldier.
After Loki had charge for the box, all Hades has broken loose and they'd began to fight.
Loki glared at him before enlarging the jar with his will. The jar grew, in to a brown coat jar with black designs of monsters on the outside. He grinned sadistically and before anyone could stop him, smashed the jar on to the ground.
If the situation was hectic before, it was mayhem now.