Tumblr prompts

“My cat steals underwear and I come home to find you chasing my cat to get your underwear back.”

“I was imitating a fight scene off this anime I watched and accidentally hit you in the face.”

“This horrible umbrella won’t extend! Oh shit I just hit you in the stomach/crotch! I’m so sorry.” 

“I needed a drink of water after my shower but I forgot that I opened the blinds to my balcony and you just saw me walk into my kitchen naked.”

“I just tripped and fell face first into your crotch, god end my life now please.”

“I drunkenly tried to fight you and knocked myself out but you were kind enough to take care of me till I woke up.”

“You have just witnessed me cry over the ending to my favorite game before class began please don’t ever tell anyone about this.”

“I thought you were my friend so I slapped your ass in greeting.”

“I sent a selfie of myself in the tub to the wrong number and you responded back with another selfie. Holy shit you’re really attractive.”

“You’re headphones aren’t plugged in all the way so I know you’re listening to educational children’s cartoon theme songs.”

“You just caught me reading hardcore smut fan fiction during class and you’re wondering how I can read this with a blank face.”

“You accidently broke my arm when you fell from a tree and landed on top of me.”

“I got my ass handed to me in SSB4 by this little kid and you were there to witness it.”

“I’ve never talked to you before but the teacher just used us as an example for a scenario where we are married.”

“Hello we are full grown adults fighting over this last balloon that’s shaped like a cats head.”

“I’m running late to school and you just hit me with your motorcycle cause you’re also late and no I don’t want to go to the hospital instead because I cannot miss this test just please give me a ride instead?”

“Please don’t tell anyone that I carry a stuffed animal around with me and even talk to it.”

“Hello I’m your boss and you’re the new employee who just saw me shove an entire cupcake into my mouth.”

“I’m watching The Lion King on my phone and I’m trying to hide the fact I’m sobbing uncontrollably but you notice anyway.”

“I was trying to ask for directions and you accidentally pepper sprayed me cause you thought I was your stalker.”

“Hey you called this number at like 3AM and we talked about some pretty heavy shit do you remember any of that?"

“Your cat runs around full speed at 5AM every night without fail. Why this?” AU

“Is there a reason you never say my first name?”

“When the fuck did you learn to use a lasso?”

“I thought you were a ghost for the past 4 months.” AU

“I’m constantly shivering and miserably cold in this class and you bring me a blanket one day.” AU

“Found a weird stick. Turns out it’s a wand.I’ve accidentally turned myself into a cat and you’re a wizard school dropout who has no idea how to fix this.” AU

“Hey you! Those are my baby ducks! Back off!”

“Tripped and rolled down a hill straight into you” AU