Truth or Dare

Sqaishey's POV:
Me, Dan, Stampy, Squid, Amy, Netty, and Tom were all sitting around the house bored when all of a sudden Netty said, "Let's play truth are dare!"

"Ok!" We all agreed. But whenever we play truth or dare we use a bottle so when a person's spins it the person it lands on is the one they give the dare to. So it's basically dare or dare.

"Who's starting?" Asked Netty.

"ME!" Said Amy grabbing the bottle. Sometimes I sort of feel bad being the youngest, I'm only 19 so I can't play any of the drinking games. But at least someone is there when everyone else is drunk to stop things from getting to crazy.

Amy spun it and it landed on Squid.

"Take off your shirt for the rest of the day!" She said giggling.

"Fine..." He muttered taking of his T-shirt, revealing his abs.

Netty whistled as a joke! We always have so much fun! When Squid spun it it landed on me.

"Put on a blindfold and all the boys will scatter around the room and the first one you fine you have to kiss!" He said.

"Ok," I said, giving him a strange look. So the girls watched from a distance as I tripped over things, I'm very clumsy, until I eventually found someone. I could tell by the skinny arms that is was Stampy so I kissed him and took off the blind fold.

"Ok my turn to spin!" I said. When I was walking around I was secretly hoping to find Dan first.

I spun and it landed on Stampy.

"Go outside and scream, WHO TOOK MY ICECREAM!" I said as he went outside and screamed it. So many people gave him weird looks. When he came back in we were all dying with laughter.

*Time Skip*

The game had gone on for a while and it was finally over. Somehow Dan ended up in a bikini and I don't even know how that happened. We had a wild crazy fun time playing Dare or Dare like we always do.

It was late so I got ready for bed and drifted off to dreamland.