pew pew ; 707

laser tag fun yay

"you ready to go?" seven asked while opening the door for you.

"yes sir" you gotta admit. you were really exicited. this was the first time you've ever gone to laser tag, and you were really curious as to how it was.

seven drove to Laser Planet, where you and him would be playing. it seemed pretty small but it was actually quite big. the place had an arcade inside with dance dance revolution, a hockey table, some ping pong, and lots of other arcade games.

as soon as you arrived at your destination, seven immediately got out of the car and began running, " loser has to pay for the food!"

laughing, you got out of the car as well and began running after him, quickly catching up. "damn," seven said in between pants. "youre fast"

"goTTA GO FAST"

"goTTA GO FAST" seven yelled as of in reply. you both got weird stares from people, but you guys didnt give a shit. it's who y'all are, and if someone doesn't like it, they can go suck a dick.
once you and seven were both inside the building, you bought your cards (for the games) and seven being seven, ran straight to Dance Dance Revolution.

"Hey (name)! I challenge you to a battle," he said with the most serious voice and face ever. Seven was the fucking king at Dance Dance Revolution.

But you were the Queen.

"Let's go, bitch."

The song that Seven chose was "Venus" by Shinwa.

He set the level to hard and soon the music began. You stepped on the buttons below you, perfectly mimicking every move on the screen. You eyebrows were furrowed in concentration. Seven had never seen you this serious before. The power of Dance.

The song finished and guess who won?

You, of course.

Seven couldn't believe he was defeated, "You might have beaten me at Dance Dance Revolution, but I will kick your ass at laser tag."

You scoffed, "Whatever you say, big guy."

So off to the laser tag room you both went.
There were 4 teams: Blue (mySTIC), Red (VALOR), Yellow (*dabs* inSTINCT), and Green.

Seven went straight for the red team while you went for the blue team. You were given your vests and guns, and were let inside to get into position. 
"Welcome to Laser Planet, the place for Laser tag. I will now make a brief summary of the rules. There are no rules. Once you hear the music begin to play, the game will begin. Are you ready?"

"ayE AYE CAPTAIN" you yelled out with no shame and you were 100% sure you heard Seven's laugh.

After 2 or 3 minutes, the music began to play. You stayed hidden in your position until you saw somebody walk by. Red team is going down!   You thought, and surprisingly enough it was a red team member.

Quickly, without being seen, you lifted your gun up and aimed at the stranger, shooting him out of the game for a few seconds. You stood up and ran to another hideout, which so happened to be near the green teams hideout. Once again, you swiftly shot every single one of them and they all looked around confused until they saw a figure crawl out from the back of a wall.
Nice, (name)! You congratulated yourself.

Only the yellow and red team were left.

"(Nameeee)! Come out, come out, wherever you are!" That voice sent shivers down your spine. You searched for another place to hide and quickly made your way to it.

"Aw c'mon babe. No need to hide!"

Seven, I swear to Professor Willow, that if you dont stop doing that, I will kick your ass.

"Found ya!"

You fell back to the floor and landed dramatically, "I've been shot! Seven, come closer."
And he did.

"I watched Boku No Pico," you whispered in his ear and fake died. The expression on his face was hilarious. It was a mix between disgust and confusion. 

"YOU WHAT?!"

"I'm kidding," you said.

"Get up from the floor! We still gotta kick some ass," Seven said as he held out his hand. You grabbed onto it and stood up.
"What do you mean 'we'? We're on different teams, remember?"

Seven simply smirked, "There's this thing called being allies."

"Okay," you replied.

Together, you both defeated the other teams.

I guess everything really is better together.

a/n

hey wassup hello

i have updated
Vv sorry this took so long
I'll probably have the next chapter up by Thursday or maybe even Friday??
Anyways
Thanks you so much for reading!

- reigisa xx

have some cute 707