Dream 1

Ok ok so my first dream was basically something about my aunt?? I hate her so I honestly don't know why she was in it.

But apparently, I was in my step dad's car and with him, my mom, and my siblings. Then we got some food and he was like "ok we gotta drop u off at this old lady's house"

So he did and it turned out to be my aunt Sue, who I hate lmao. So she was like "it's time to go to the aqua festival!"

the three of us (+my dad idk why he was there) were like "??? what is that"

she didn't answer is ofc but just kinda brought us to this empty field. We were kinda confused but we all just played in the field until we heard this alarm out of no where and a bunch of kids ran into the field with us and the last thing I remember from that is that I was trying to run away but I was getting splashed with little amounts of water that, again, came from no where??

After it ended I realized I wasn't even wet and it was really boring lmao. But it was like 10:00 at night and it was still light out for some reason. So my aunt goes to my dad and asks "hey can they come over to my house until 10:30 please they want to come" even tho we didn't say anything about that but just agreed with her and were really ecstatic about going to her house for some reason. kinda weird since aGAIN I HATE HER???

that's the last thing I remember lmao

k bye